GDT: Minnesota Wild @ Edmonton Oilers | 8:30PM CST | FSN, FSWI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
I am loking what I have seen from Keumper. But, I do not understand why he is starting and Backs is not. Backs has a stellar record against the Oil, albeit, he did get pulled a couple times, so it's not completely accurate.

Still, if Backs is healthy, it's very strange he is not playing. Especially in such a need to win game.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
For a Few Points More..

(I'm listening Jukebox thread and Ennio Morricone)

Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.

-Clint Eastwood

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
I think it's okay to let Kuemper play if Bäckström's not 100%. Otherwise it's a little strange.

Turrican*

I just came back from the future.

Good game, you guys got those 2 points pretty easily.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Wondering if Brodin will talk to Hall during the game.

He doesn't have to. Didn't Darth Zenon adopted him? "Brod, I am your father".

I'm sure Padre Konopka will handle that part. Not like Brian O'Reilly but in a different way :sarcasm:

El Nino22

Nov 19, 2010
I'm hoping this game has some edge to it. These boys need to get fired up and a good rivalry game with some scraps and high intensity could do the trick.

I predict a wild 4-2 win. Praise x2, granlund, Heatley

Billy Mays Here*

3-1 victory in what most Eddy fans will call "a boring game against a boring team". There will also be quotes such as "freakin' Zucker dominated us in the AHL and now he's doing it again in the NHL" and "Backstrom continuing his dominance of the Oilers".

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I just came back from the future.

Good game, you guys got those 2 points pretty easily.

:laugh: I think this game is really a toss up. It is so hard to tell who is going to win this one.

Hope both our teams have a good, clean game. :)

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
I know some Edmonton fans are lurking in and out of here. Just wanna point out that the vast majority of us are hoping for a good, clean game in which no one is injured -- including Taylor Hall. Above all, we're all hoping it isn't too boring for you guys ;)

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
I know some Edmonton fans are lurking in and out of here. Just wanna point out that the vast majority of us are hoping for a good, clean game in which no one is injured -- including Taylor Hall. Above all, we're all hoping it isn't too boring for you guys ;)

If it is boring, I hope that those who find it boring have insomnia and need the 2.5 hours of sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad