GDT: Minnesota Wild @ Detroit Red Wings 1/25/13 6:30 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
they're waiting for the inevitable next injury to a defenseman. I'm guessing Stoner and TooToo fight and Stoner hurts his shoulder punching too hard.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Koivu's exploding shoulder. So great.

Kronwall tries to give wingers a concussion all the time and he gets knocked on his ass by Koivu and the Red Wings all cry foul.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
One of the better moments of the Red Wings series. One thing that would rival it would be another classic Harding-Red Wings game tonight.

rynryn said:
do we get to see a Nyquist explosion tonight?

Absolutely zero chance. I don't even see him on the Red Wings roster.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
One of the better moments of the Red Wings series. One thing that would rival it would be another classic Harding-Red Wings game tonight.

Pretty sure he got called up this week, but I don't think he's playing right now. Just scratched. Could be wrong.

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga

Yeah, Nyquist is back in the AHL now :shakehead. Anyways came in here to wish you guys good luck, but playing us you may not need much, especially if Harding is in net.

Also how has Suter looked so far this season, I'm still jealous that you guys signed him in the offseason.

Last edited:

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Yeah, Nyquist is back in the AHL now :shakehead. Anyways came in here to wish you guys good luck, but playing us you may not need much, especially if Harding is in net.

Also how has Suter looked so far this season, I'm still jealous that you guys signed him in the offseason.

He's looked decent. Clearly still adjusting to a new system and a new D-partner.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
Russo would love to eat Bacon.

Oscar-Mayer-Super-Thick-Cut-Bacon-Package.jpg

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Oh hey, anyone remember this?

Oh yeah! First listened Abba and then watched this.. I think I shed a tear..

But the day when I'm crying during the Swedish anthem, please call a doctor for me :naughty:

Take it away Brodin. Take it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad