Minnesota Wild 2016-17 Regular Season MVP

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
I guess we all liked Zucker's and Granlund's play...only possible with our Kaptain.

So, MVP: Koivu. :)

Slow Motion

Jun 1, 2014
It is great that we have so many legitimate options. But for me, having a player who gets paired for a shift or two with a player having a shaky game to try and get him settled makes Suter the most valuable for me. But I really can't argue any other the previous points, and honestly, until March
I would have said Dubnyk.

Last edited:

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Granny is going to be the popular choice due to him finally having his breakout year we have all been waiting for and certainly would not be in this position with out him but we are even worse off without Dubs stellar play most of the season or Suter's very consistent play all year.

IMO, we are out of playoffs without Dubs and more likely in without Suter/Granny.

vote is for Dubs.

Lennu32

Oct 4, 2011
I know most of you want to vote for Prosser, but when you look deep inside yourselves, you'll find the path to reality and it says Granlund :nod:

Casper

30 goal grinder
Mar 23, 2010
MN
Staal, an unexpected 28 goal season plus the effect of having another top six center really helped this squad.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I voted for Granlund. During that early season stretch where no one on the team could score except for him, he and Dubnyk really carried the team. Granlund was pretty consistent all season, and even when he went cold in March he was still putting up the occasional point. Other guys on this team that go cold look like they'll never score again (or make a save again, as is the case with the goalies). Basically, his high was the highest of anyone on the team, and his low was still higher than anyone else's low.

I also did not realize until his rest game that ruined his GP streak that he never misses a game. Not bad for a guy that was called too slow and small.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad