GDT: Minnesota @ Toronto - Saturday 7pm - SBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
After looking at the Schedule, if it were me I would split the Florida teams and I would give Woll Florida and Samsonov Tampa, and Florida would be Woll's first start.

You want to give your #1 goalie a chance to bounce back, and right now like it or not Samsonov is the #1 goalie.

So you give Samsonov the next 2, one of which is on HNIC.

Then you go to Woll because you don't want him sitting to long.

Then you go back to Samsonov because the last time Samsonov played against Tampa he beat them and sent them home.

Maple he feels good against them you want to try and keep that going.

But that's looking to far ahead, Tomorrow is about Minnesota, I just watched them shut down Florida last night.

Leafs went 2/4 on the PP against Montreal, going to need another good PP night against Minnesota.Got to jump on them early because Gus is NOT Allen.

What a mistake both Pittsburgh and Ottawa made there trading Gu.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Should be Sammy again. I’d like to see some experimenting in the middle six. Leave line 1 and 4 alone.
Hope we see a tighter game defensively and hope the big boys produce

Reactions: BayStBullies

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
After looking at the Schedule, if it were me I would split the Florida teams and I would give Woll Florida and Samsonov Tampa, and Florida would be Woll's first start.

You want to give your #1 goalie a chance to bounce back, and right now like it or not Samsonov is the #1 goalie.

Then you go back to Samsonov because the last time Samsonov played against Tampa he beat them and sent them home.

But that's looking to far ahead, Tomorrow is about Minnesota, I just watched them shut down Florida last night.

Leafs went 2/4 on the PP against Montreal, going to need another good PP night against Minnesota.Got to jump on them early because Gus is NOT Allen.

What has Ottawa not done wrong? Seems everything Dorion does ends being a dumb mistake. They can’t even make room to sign Pinto lol. What a joke of an organization. Good thing for them they got some fresh blood in ownership but Dorion should not be a GM. Who would you rather have Gus or paying Korpisalo 5 million for the next 5 years? Pretty easy choice

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Hoping the game ops at SBA can pump some crowd noise through the speakers like they did during COVID...that would give it an atmosphere like there were fans in the seats.

bowen.gif

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Should be Sammy again. I’d like to see some experimenting in the middle six. Leave line 1 and 4 alone.
Hope we see a tighter game defensively and hope the big boys produce
Agreed, and I think Knies-Tavares just fits together perfectly.

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Let Sammy redeem himself, had a rough start but it was just game 1. Give him the net again, he's our #1 guy right now.

Looking at our D and thinking adding a nasty ass s.o.b to that group would be wonderful.
Zadorov would be nice. 6ft6, 250 lbs, I've wanted him for a couple of years. I like the additions of Bertuzzi/Domi/Reaves, but we still need a couple more tougher guys that just make us a more difficult team to play against in the playoffs.

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
I traveled over five hours, on bus, to watch this game with my kid tonight.

On tv.

Not even live. That's how much the Leafs mean to me. I even brainwashed my own son into being a believer.

We bond over this team.

It's all we ever talk about when we are together. I'm not ashamed to admit he knows more Leafs trivia than I do. To be honest this team is pretty much the only thing we have in common anymore.

Other than my smashing good looks that is.

I don't care if they win or lose tonight. I don't care if Brodie can't stay on his feet or Liljegren coughs up a muffin. I don't care if whoever is in net can't save a beach ball.

I'm just gonna enjoy watching the game with my kid.

Go Leafs Go

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I traveled over five hours, on bus, to watch this game with my kid tonight.

On tv.

Not even live. That's how much the Leafs mean to me. I even brainwashed my own son into being a believer.

We bond over this team.

It's all we ever talk about when we are together. I'm not ashamed to admit he knows more Leafs trivia than I do. To be honest this team is pretty much the only thing we have in common anymore.

Other than my smashing good looks that is.

I don't care if they win or lose tonight. I don't care if Brodie can't stay on his feet or Liljegren coughs up a muffin. I don't care if whoever is in net can't save a beach ball.

I'm just gonna enjoy watching the game with my kid.

Go Leafs Go
Game is tomorrow.

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica

Allen actually was very solid. His team let him down.

Reactions: al secord

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
I know Keefe is never going to break up Matthews and Marner but I can't help but feeling like Matthews and Tavares swapping makes more sense with those wingers. Bertuzzi and Marner can play the cycling down low game that suits Tavares. Domi and Nylander play with more pace and Matthews can keep up with them.

If you play Matthews, Marner and Bertuzzi that is our most talented LW, C and RW all together. They pretty much need to be the best line in the league to justify not spreading out the wealth a bit.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I know Keefe is never going to break up Matthews and Marner but I can't help but feeling like Matthews and Tavares swapping makes more sense with those wingers. Bertuzzi and Marner can play the cycling down low game that suits Tavares. Domi and Nylander play with more pace and Matthews can keep up with them.

If you play Matthews, Marner and Bertuzzi that is our most talented LW, C and RW all together. They pretty much need to be the best line in the league to justify not spreading out the wealth a bit.
I agree. And I hope we do see the swap sometime this season.

Reactions: glue
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad