Post-Game Talk: Minnesota 6, Vancouver 3: Hat-trick for Granlund. Their Granlund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
I had a dream last night were we won this game, and our Granlund got a hat trick, and we proceeded to trade Hutton and Baertschi after the game for James Neal.

It was oddly specific.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Cb2icEEWAAAJxcY.jpg

This gets me everytime :laugh:

10-1 Minny, Granlunds with 11 goals

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Also, I just set up a new computer and I'll have to configure Photoshop so I can keep doing my thing

yvrtojfk

Aug 13, 2016
Canada
I think Canucks win this one in the last minute of the game andby a heroic effort by Marky.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Minnesota is the 5th highest scoring team in the league and the Canucks are 27th. What a time to be alive.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
As long as our young guys play well and no one gets injured I'd be happy.

Expecting Granlund to skate circles around Granlund and humiliate Granlund with a couple of goals...wait which one is the good Granlund again I'm confused...

LeftCoast

Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver
I think we are going to get spanked again. Playing good teams and a 6 game road trip should shatter the illusion that this is a playoff team.

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
As long as our young guys play well and no one gets injured I'd be happy.

Expecting Granlund to skate circles around Granlund and humiliate Granlund with a couple of goals...wait which one is the good Granlund again I'm confused...

M. Granlund is the better one. I think..

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
With Minnesota being a strong road team and Dubnyk likely to start can't see us pulling this one out

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
4-2 Minny our goals by Horvat and Tryamkin. Wrong Granlund a -3 and Minnys Real Granlund with a couple a points

HighAndTight

Ready To Be Hurt Again
Jan 12, 2008
Victoria, BC
Also, I just set up a new computer and I'll have to configure Photoshop so I can keep doing my thing

Right on Zombo.

My new rig is coming beginning of March so I'll be shopping and gif'ing alongside ya.

What did ya get?

Also gonna miss the game but Staal has a big game. Minny wins 5-1.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I think we are going to get spanked again. Playing good teams and a 6 game road trip should shatter the illusion that this is a playoff team.

Yep this is my reaction as well....always sort of torn at this point in the schedule....always pulling for a win, but realizing that if the Canucks drop out of it before the deadline, there's more of chance that the right moves will actually be made.

That said, I'm sensing an OTL....HNC game...both teams will be motivated.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Nothing against Megna, I do respect these minor league tweeners who constantly bust their butts just to get a bit of NHL time, but I'm glad he's out. Watching guys like Megna and Chaput for too long gets boring and vanilla.

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
The goalie deployment is really starting to grind my gears. Marky will be lucky to match his starts from last year and considering they resigned him it just doesn't make any sense. Yes, Miller had a very hot January but Marky had a strong December and then got glued to the bench again. It is obvious that WD thinks Miller is their best goalie, but nothing really backs that. They are and have been identical for 1 1/2 seasons pretty much. Just one of many shortsighted moves that make no sense to me.

Oh well. I hope Jannik gets one. Loui too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad