Mikhail Stefanovich.. The next Kostitsyn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
I actually posted this on the Prospects Board, but I figure maybe there is more of an International following in this section..Mikhail Stefanovich...Any of you guys have more info on this guy? He was ripping it up in the pre tourny games for Belarus. He just potted 2G and 1A in the 4-3 Belarus win over Finland.

The guy has good size at 6 Foot 2 and 203 pounds. He's also a late '89 birth date so he actually just turned 17 at the end of Novermber.

He could be a prospect to watch at this year's WJC. I'll be following Kosty Jr. so i'll make sure to keep an eye on this guy as well. Too bad no Belarus games will be on TV here...

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
I see. I always though Grabovski was more popular than Kosty Jr, but maybe I'm wrong :D

I actually meant Andrei Kostitsyn.....but anyways..they all belong to the Habs..maybe this guy will too...We can have the Belorussian National team playing in Montreal...

Dwight

The French Tickler
Jul 8, 2006
West Island
I actually meant Andrei Kostitsyn.....but anyways..they all belong to the Habs..maybe this guy will too...We can have the Belorussian National team playing in Montreal...

Its a nice thought, but if Stefanovich continues to produce at this rate, I don't see us getting him because he'll go early, but not as early as he should due to his country of origin(sorta like Kopitar).

YOu never know though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad