Mike Hoffman's Girlfriend allegedly behind harassment against the Karlssons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
This can't be good for Hoffman's trade value:help:

That's not really the concern here, the big concern is how big of a piece of **** he is to be dating someone this scummy for as long as he has.

It does kill his trade value because I'm sure a lot of GMs wouldn't want someone like this in their organization, but that's not the big concern here.

Instant

Feb 20, 2018
What the f***. One has to be seriously f***ed up to do something like this.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I thought this would be some sort of petty crap, but wow, what is this lady's deal? That goes beyond harassment, that's just straight up evil.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Wait so it was Hoffman's girlfriend that was harassing Karlsson on instagram?
You know when karlsson wrote: "How dare you. You have been making fake accounts and buying hacked ones for months to harass me and my wife but this is an all new low even for you. You are a disgusting person.”"

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
Unbelievable. What kind of psychopath harasses someone over the death of their newborn? I really can't see Karlsson resigning in Ottawa after everything he's been through.

Reactions: irunthepeg

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Wait so it was Hoffman's girlfriend that was harassing Karlsson on instagram?
You know when karlsson wrote: "How dare you. You have been making fake accounts and buying hacked ones for months to harass me and my wife but this is an all new low even for you. You are a disgusting person.”"

That's what it says in the article.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad