tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
1000008400.png

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Just need a Manchester City draw now so Arsenal can win premier this season with Ødegaard, but Haaland baged in 4 goals in his last City game:nod:

I am not updated about Rangers now and took a break watching Yankees. The football season is over in some weeks, but what do we need now to win Stanley do we have any chance this year? :)

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Great 58 minutes, last two not so much, oh well.

Surprised no one had a coniption over Lavi putting Miller and Trouba on the ice late in the game.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Need to take care of business in game 2. Put the pressure on them.
I'm not too worried, they don't usually take a 3-1 lead early. They definitely sat back a little bit. If it's a close game after one period they'll keep up the pace.

Reactions: Ori

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
People have been getting on the 3rd line for not scoring, and that’s fair, but their ability to play an extremely effective cycle game regardless of the competition is a massive factor for the NYR continuing to win. They did that to the Aho line multiple times tonight. Not flashy work but super important.

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
Some IDIOT hurricanes fan on their board had the nerve to complain about the refs. We didn’t get any calls after the first two until the obvious trip on Lindgren. Some fans will blame anyone but their team I’ll never understand that.
Im sure all of our posts are completely rational when we lose games. Let them have their place to rant.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Another W. Way to go boys.
Watching this team isn’t for the faint of heart though…..
Mika not shooting alone in front of Anderson after he put 2 behind him already made me throw my remote.
Them not being able to score on the EN when it was 4-2 made me throw my drink, because my remote was broken previously….
It’s shoulda been easier, but let’s face it, that’s just not their style.

Btw, physically we beat up the canes today. Anyone that says different is lying. They have about 4-5 guys that play a stiff game.
That will pay dividends later on in the series.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Cuylle was really good that game. Engaged a lot, made good decisions. Wennberg looked better.

Fox is healing. He was better this game than he was in the last game against Washington.

Panarin lead the team in shots. He doesn't need to dominate every shift, but he should be taking 7+ shot attempts per game.

Game plan for Rempe seems to be use him a lot in the first, wind it down in the 2nd, and about nothing in the 3rd. Works for me. Rempe gets his money's worth with his limited time. Refs would call him for existing in the 3rd period.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
People have been getting on the 3rd line for not scoring, and that’s fair, but their ability to play an extremely effective cycle game regardless of the competition is a massive factor for the NYR continuing to win. They did that to the Aho line multiple times tonight. Not flashy work but super important.

Yup.

That’s what a good checking line does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad