Microsoft Xbox Discussion Part II

Jul 7, 2009
Does anyone have a Xbox preordered through Best Buy Canada, that has received a shipping notice? My credit card was charged on Tuesday, but I still haven't received a shipping notice.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Yep! Mine shipped yesterday and is already one state away and could be here in a day or two, except it looks like it’ll be held until Nov. 10th. But at least I’m getting it on launch day! I was planning on it arriving a few days after.

I might try calling the shipping company to see if I can pick it up early once I see it arrived at my local facility. I doubt they’ll let me but it’s worth a try!
Same thing with me. It's very close by but they are just holding it. Bummer.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Anybody remember Scalebound? That was the first xbox game that actually made me exited.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
If you pre ordered from Amazon, you might want to check your email. People are saying they got an email saying there might be delays until the end of December

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
If you pre ordered from Amazon, you might want to check your email. People are saying they got an email saying there might be delays until the end of December

Can confirm. "We expect to ship your console in the coming weeks as we receive more inventory in November and December. At this time, we anticipate that you will receive your Xbox Series X by 12/31 or before". Pretty disappointing from Amazon.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Just got one right off the Microsoft store, estimated to arrive Thursday!

Took me awhile refreshing but I got there. If someone tries now they should have some luck too

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Definitely not getting mine today or probably until Thursday earliest because the retailer managed to botch this gigantically. Last night their systems were unable to create tracking codes and then I got an email at 0:49 am that it has been shipped. Considering their main warehouse in Sweden, I'll be lucky to get it this week... :shakehead

FLYERSFAN18

May 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
Tried to get one last night through Target, Best Buy, and Microsoft store with no luck. Saw that Costco had a bundle with an extra controller for $539 and I bought it. Says it won’t be shipped until the week of 11/23 but it’s better than nothing.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Fedex dropped mine off today even though Walmart was saying Thursday.... now if I could just decide what game to get/play..

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Is there a way to get around the series x not having an optical port?

I have a soundbar i want to rig up to it but i'm not sure how to do it since apparently you can?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Apparently i can. Not even gonna front i had no clue my TV had one of those ports too :laugh:

Soundbar is working and the console itself is good...although i noticed NHL looks realllly washed out on the series X. i thought it was a me problem but i tried a couple of my other last gen games and they look fine

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Skipped last gen for Xbox after loving the OG and 360.

But Series X has me excited...will get next year when Infinite comes out

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Apparently i can. Not even gonna front i had no clue my TV had one of those ports too :laugh:

Soundbar is working and the console itself is good...although i noticed NHL looks realllly washed out on the series X. i thought it was a me problem but i tried a couple of my other last gen games and they look fine

Yeah, kind of sucks they eliminated it but most tv's should have optical audio out. The other workaround is some audio receivers have an HDMI in and out but I wouldn't prefer that method.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad