MHL – Mayhem Hockey League an Indie hockey game for PC (In development)

Hasa92

Aug 4, 2012
Finland
Greetings fellow Hfboards users!

I have the honor of being part of a new indie game developing team and we are creating a brand new hockey game for PC, MHL – Mayhem Hockey League.

The reason I am posting this here is that would be happy to welcome you to play our hockey game in the future, as well as providing feedback or even joining the team in the meanwhile."

The main focus of the game will be 6vs6 similar to EASHL but more suitable for competetive gaming, more stable, better connections and taking inspiration from games with MOBA features such as Overwatch, DOTA that have build a strong scene and a community around the game.

The game is still on it’s early stages and we are looking for new members to join the project.
If you have or know anyone with experience with 3d modelling, coding, or animation or anything suitable for game development feel free to join our discord and apply to join the team!

Join the Discord if you want to know more: Join the MHL - Mayhem Hockey League PC GAME Discord Server!

Anyone can join the Discord even if they wish only to follow the progression of the game or to give feedback and suggestions.

You can also check out some videos of the game from the main dev’s youtube channel, like this one:

Last edited:

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Would this be like 6v6 with 11 other users each controlling one player/role? or is this a 1v1.

LukeSkywalker

Jan 16, 2021
Greetings fellow Hfboards users!

I have the honor of being part of a new indie game developing team and we are creating a brand new hockey game for PC, MHL – Mayhem Hockey League.

The reason I am posting this here is that would be happy to welcome you to play our hockey game in the future, as well as providing feedback or even joining the team in the meanwhile."

The main focus of the game will be 6vs6 similar to EASHL but more suitable for competetive gaming, more stable, better connections and taking inspiration from games with MOBA features such as Overwatch, DOTA that have build a strong scene and a community around the game.

The game is still on it’s early stages and we are looking for new members to join the project.
If you have or know anyone with experience with 3d modelling, coding, or animation or anything suitable for game development feel free to join our discord and apply to join the team!

Join the Discord if you want to know more: Join the MHL - Mayhem Hockey League PC GAME Discord Server!

Anyone can join the Discord even if they wish only to follow the progression of the game or to give feedback and suggestions.

You can also check out some videos of the game from the main dev’s youtube channel, like this one:

Man, that's amazing! More awesome indie hockey games from Finland!
Do you guys know the PuckOff guys? They might have some tips for making a hockey game and they're from Finland too.
And also the creator from Super Blood Hockey is Finnish, if you want some pointers from a indie hockey game that has sold well.
Finland is making an effort!

Reactions: Hasa92

Hasa92

Aug 4, 2012
Finland
Man, that's amazing! More awesome indie hockey games from Finland!
Do you guys know the PuckOff guys? They might have some tips for making a hockey game and they're from Finland too.
And also the creator from Super Blood Hockey is Finnish, if you want some pointers from a indie hockey game that has sold well.
Finland is making an effort!
Thanks, there is Finns with the project besides me but the founder and main dev on the game is a Canadian.

Reactions: LukeSkywalker

Hasa92

Aug 4, 2012
Finland
Would this be like 6v6 with 11 other users each controlling one player/role? or is this a 1v1.
Sorry for the slow replay. This will be 6vs6 with all human control, we don't have any plans to make AI controlled players expect for the goalies but they can be controlled by players as well.

Reactions: LukeSkywalker

LukeSkywalker

Jan 16, 2021
Thanks, there is Finns with the project besides me but the founder and main dev on the game is a Canadian.
Got it! It looks like a Unity product? Canadian dev is making a game called Hockey Heroes with Unity. If it's Unreal, I recommend to contact the PuckOff devs.
I've talked to people in both and they all have this passion for hockey, that is good to see in the creators.

Reactions: Hasa92

Hasa92

Aug 4, 2012
Finland
Got it! It looks like a Unity product? Canadian dev is making a game called Hockey Heroes with Unity. If it's Unreal, I recommend to contact the PuckOff devs.
I've talked to people in both and they all have this passion for hockey, that is good to see in the creators.

Yes, we are creating the game with unity. Thanks for the tip, I'll be checking out both of these projects. :)

Reactions: SlimCharles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad