Recalled/Assigned: Mersch recalled

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
We only have 12 forwards, including newly acquired Nate Thompson. Need to carry an extra in case of injury. When Lewis and Carter come off IR, some roster moves will have to be made barring other trades. Amadio and Brodzinski the likely victims of their waiver exempt status.

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
We only have 12 forwards, including newly acquired Nate Thompson. Need to carry an extra in case of injury. When Lewis and Carter come off IR, some roster moves will have to be made barring other trades. Amadio and Brodzinski the likely victims of their waiver exempt status.
Really wish Amadio and Brodz would stick, especially with their recent play (LaDue, as well). Alas, the almighty waiver status

Reactions: Stimpythecat

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I think Brodzinski is showing some progress in the NHL. I hope he's not sent down.

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
How has MM been playing this year?

Mersch has 18 goals, 15 assists, +4 in 45 games played for ONT. He has regained his form from two years ago after his serious leg injury last season. Still has and always will have issues with his skating (awkward style, turns the wrong way sometimes, below average NHL speed) and difficulties with the little plays that make for solid everyday NHL players. He has had a great year in front of the net with tip in plays, with I would say a very high percentage have been tip plays. Also scored a few nice goals on the rush or backhands. He is a borderline NHL player that could make his way on a 4th line and be effective on a 2nd PP unit in front of the net.

Reactions: BallPointHammer

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
What's a goal judge? :sarcasm:

Haven't seen an actual one sitting behind a net in an NHL game in years. That spot is seat revenue.

They sit right above the lower tier at Staples now, I think. Don't think Malkin can't reach, there's no nets on the side and he's thrown the first pitch at a Pirates game before.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
images

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad