OT: Merry Christmas

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Just a merry .500 Christmas regardless of where you align to the Chiarelli / McLellan / Advanced Stats / Old School / Positive Playoff / Hall Larsson Eberle Strome Salary Cap / arguments.

Care not, we are all on the same team here, and want to see our Oilers achieve Victory Over All.

So to all a Merry .500 Christmas and to all a good night. We will continue to track down the teams ahead of us.

And Flames....Your Next...:xtree:

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Merry Christmas...and let's go Oilers! Flames are low hanging fruit ripe for the picking!

Reactions: Night Witch

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Nice post NW. I think we all sometimes forget that what we do here is just words on a screen.
What should matter most to all of us (well not in life but in hockey) is the points in the bank.
And nobody can deny that the Oilers are putting away more of those and looking better while doing so. Hopefully 2018 will see that trend continuing.

Hope everyone enjoys their days off and remembers to drink responsibly. Merry Christmas.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Merry Christmas everyone!

HFOil might be a writhing mass of negativity sometimes, but it's our mass of negativity with some pretty interesting discussion. God knows most of my friends and family won't talk hockey with me this extensively.

Hope you all have a great holiday with friends and family!

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Merry Christmas, friends!

Gonna post some of my favourite goals this year as gifts. Sorry Ebs and Hall.

Reactions: Aerrol

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Merry Xmas everyone...we don't always agree with what's best for our team but I'd be honoured to sit down and have a drink with each and every one of you!

I just noticed that it's my 15 year anniversary for posting on this board, holy crap time flies!

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Merry Christmas to my 2nd family. We’ve been through hell together over the years, but it’s finally turned, and I couldn’t ask for a better group to share it with. Even our crazy uncle who came back ;)

:laugh:
Savage

Hope you all have a great next few days and new year.

Reactions: The Nuge

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I hope everyone enjoys their holidays. I work retail, and between that and family commitments I’m tired AF. Looking forward to not gettting up at 5 in the morning to go stack potatoes and deal with dickhead customers. I’m glad the youngest one is 12and doesn’t get up too early when there’s no school.

After work tonight I went to the in laws for my annual gifts of Oilers loot. This years haul included a long sleeve Oilers shirt, some Oilers decals ( with the $1 price tag firmly attached) and a lighter with the team logo. Not as cool as two years ago when I was lucky enough to get my McDavid jersey.

Reactions: Night Witch

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Merry Christmas to my 2nd family. We’ve been through hell together over the years, but it’s finally turned, and I couldn’t ask for a better group to share it with. Even our crazy uncle who came back ;)

DSF?! ;)

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
wjoJGxl.gif

Merry Christmas from Bandana Santa and me too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad