Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Blues fans!

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Merry Christmas to everyone here. Even if (when) we don't agree with each other, we're all still pulling for the same thing: a glorious repeat of 2019.

Go spend time with your families, enjoy each other's company, remember to tell each other how much you love them, and we'll regroup on the 27th when we get back to bitching about whatever on this team and the usual nitpicking of each other's ideas.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Just wanted to wish all my fellow Blues fans a happy and peaceful Holiday season.
It has not been the easiest time to be a Blues fan, and we might not all agree all the time, but I, for one, enjoy the discussions.
We are a good group, and I am happy to be among you all.

Happy Holidays, I'll probably see many of you in The World Juniors threads. Peace!:rudolf:

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
What I would say when Drew Carey asks me if I want a shout out after I spin the wheel:

"I wanna say hi to Wayne Gretzky, Jerry Rice, Michael Jordan, and Shohei Ohtani"

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
I got a Hypno plushie from my sister! It's my all-time favorite Pokemon (yes, the weird yellow humanoid tapir is my favorite Pokemon, lawl), so I'm just so happy and on cloud-nine right now.

Reactions: Ted Hoffman

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Happy Holidays everyone. Happy Boxing Day! And have a safe, healthy and happy 2024!

Attachments

• Kerstkaart .jpg
    Kerstkaart .jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad