Merald F***ing Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Can u imagine all the idiot`s out there doing last minute Christmas shopping this weekend, they will be panicking going in2 crowded store`s because Corporation`s have brainwashed them into buying Unnecessary item`s because some nerd was born over 2000 year`s ago. :yo: They are likely already in poverty as well but that won`t stop them from Racking up more charge`s on there credit card`s & going further & Further in2 debit. :yo::biglaugh::handclap: Merald F***ing Christmas to all the Financially Illiterate Dumbass`s whom keep the economy moving!!! :yo::biglaugh::handclap::yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am Spending the day at Boscov`s to watch all the idiot`s scrambling for last minute Gift`s. Not only that but i took up 3 parking space`s with my Ford Super Duty just to make thing`s a little more difficult for everyone. I saw one woman in Tear`s because everything on her list is out of stock. I am also throwing loose change all over the place to watch these poor idiot`s go nut`s over a couple dollar`s. Merry ****ing Christmas Dum`b`ass`s!!!! :handclap::laugh::yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Another year, another round of terrible gifts from my family. These are going straight in the dumpster. In fact I will make that a new chore for my kids. They will have to throw away the horrible gifts that they just gave me. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad