Men'S Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan88*

WHY THE HELL DO THEY PLAY AT FREAKING 2 pm Middel European Time (berlin turin paris)
WHY !!!!!?!?!?!?!?

that doesnt make any sense
people in north america have to get up at 6 am ?!?!?!?!

:dunno:

is it true ,because thats what they say on the official site

does somebody know more

QYC

Dec 31, 2005
China/Canada
It's better than at night when we in North America would be at school/work. We can get up early to watch the games to start the day.

Transported Upstater

The Olympics are in Europe. It is our job to adjust to the time schedule, not Europe's.

joe_shannon_1983*

QYC said:
It's better than at night when we in North America would be at school/work. We can get up early to watch the games to start the day.

Exactly.

I would like to be able to watch the games early in the morning, rather than have the games be on while I am at school.

psycho_dad*

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, N.B
Visit site
RangersFan88 said:
WHY THE HELL DO THEY PLAY AT FREAKING 2 pm Middel European Time (berlin turin paris)
WHY !!!!!?!?!?!?!?

that doesnt make any sense
people in north america have to get up at 6 am ?!?!?!?!

:dunno:

is it true ,because thats what they say on the official site

does somebody know more

It's not exactly daytime here in Finland when they play the WJC, and the same thing with world cup and olympics in Salt lake city. You know they sell actual tickets to the games...so they might not think too much about people in north america having to wake up. :shakehead

Panopticon

Apr 20, 2004
Helsinki
psycho_dad said:
It's not exactly daytime here in Finland when they play the WJC, and the same thing with world cup and olympics in Salt lake city. You know they sell actual tickets to the games...so they might not think too much about people in north america having to wake up. :shakehead

Yeah, and 6am is a pretty normal time to get up. It's not like, say, 2am or 4am. To follow these games I have to get up at 2am, go back to bed at 4.30 and then wake up somewhere between 5.30-7.00 and get to work...

It was the same thing with Salt Lake City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad