Memorial cup winner Cedrick Desjardins signs with Hamilton

habs_24x

Sep 12, 2002
montreal
Visit site
Just wanted to pass this along, Cedrick Desjardins, the goalie who helped The Ramparts win the Memorial cup has signed with the Hamilton Bulldogs for 2 years.

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20060724/CPSOLEIL/60725003/1002/CPSPORTS

i only found the french link but basically it says hes an insurance policy for the Hamilton Bulldogs.

What are his chances of making it one day? if he was good enough for Patrick Roy (coach of the Ramparts)...

If this was posted earlier, my apologies, just delete

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin Forbes

Jul 29, 2002
Nova Scotia
www.kforbesy.ca
Watching him through the Mem Cup (and sporadically during the Q season), his best game was the Mem Cup final game. I don't see him going too too far.
In my opinion, he was the weakest goaltender at the Memorial Cup. Went down too quickly.

MM425

Aug 14, 2005
I suppose you can never have too many keeper's... but IMO Desjardins isn't pro material. He goes down to early, doesn't challenge the shooters enough... and with him, when it rains, it pours... he seems to get easily rattled.

We'll see how he does in the ECHL I guess :dunno: .

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Slight quibble I guess but it says he signed with the Bulldogs, doesn't it?

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Watching him through the Mem Cup (and sporadically during the Q season), his best game was the Mem Cup final game. I don't see him going too too far.
In my opinion, he was the weakest goaltender at the Memorial Cup. Went down too quickly.

QFT. I wasn't impressed with him throughout the year. Even less impressed than I was with Maxime Joyal, who I didn't like, either. He was a pretty obvious weak link on what could have been an otherwise unbeatable Quebec team(though they did of course win the championship, anyway)

Cyclops II*

:shakehead In my opinion he was the only good goalie in the Memiorial Cup. I suspect none of them are NHL material but Desjardins could have the most potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad