Memorandum signed, Lockout over..Sharks schedule released!

Spacemania

Recovering Spammer
Apr 25, 2004
Signpost Forest, YT
LS: I think you're missing that Spacemania is not in in the local area (and I think in Canada) so he would need CI to view those CSNCA games and is venting about the lack of games that wouldn't be on CI since he has decided not to order CI.

exactly. CI is a waste of money for me. Plus being this far north, sat signal isn't exactly optimal. HD channels has a habit of dying on me

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Getting CI this year as well. Only way I can get any hockey games here, outside of whatever the NBC channels show.

I was pretty lucky last year with getting a lot of CSN broadcasts. Hope that is the case again.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
From what I read today it seems Directv is going to be offering it for 4 payments of 15 dollars..

DIRECTV Service ‏@DIRECTVService

@juggalette_52 Our NHL Center Ice package will be a 4 pay of $14.99 for the entire season to see out of market games.

I'm fine with that.

Korkki

Mar 6, 2002
Pori, Finland
Do you have any idea is it hard to get (three) tickets to games vs. Columbus (21st) or Dallas (23rd) of April. We are coming to Sunnyvale around that time. Of course it would be nice to attend the playoffs but I think those tickets are too hard and expensive to get...

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you have any idea is it hard to get (three) tickets to games vs. Columbus (21st) or Dallas (23rd) of April. We are coming to Sunnyvale around that time. Of course it would be nice to attend the playoffs but I think those tickets are too hard and expensive to get...

I would imagine you won't have much trouble picking up tickets to see Columbus. Dallas is a division game so people may want to hold on to those, but there are generally many tickets available on the various ticket websites for every Sharks game.

bob330i

Jan 3, 2007
It's early Grammar police! jeez

WHO IS! (better jerky turkey?)

hehe, reminds me of the lame-o who created that "whose your Nabby?" shirt they gave away a few seasons ago for the Teal and White game. Still have it but am ashamed to wear it.:help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad