Memorandum signed, Lockout over..Sharks schedule released!

Broiler19

Oct 27, 2008
Winnipeg, MB
Been a while since i posted on these boards, but i have been reading them regularly. super excited about the season and I actually don't mind the Sharks Schedule. Could have been a lot worse. Wish they played the 19th though instead of the 20th.

Good to be back, missed you guys!

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
really good looking schedule, lots of home stands and aside from that 6 in 12 games, their only other long road trip will be 5 games with 3 in So-Cal
Don't have to go further then Phx for the last 7 and also have 9 strait in Cali after opening up 2 in Canada.

-2 home games and 1 road
Wings, Nucks, Avs,Preds,WIld
-2 road games and 1 home
Flames,Oils, Blues, Hawks, Jackets
I'll take it

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Can't wait to get this thing started. This work week will go by so slowly. :cry: I agree with that the schedule looks pretty good. The Feb road trip will be tough, but I actually think some of the previous years' were worse.

Spacemania

Recovering Spammer
Apr 25, 2004
Signpost Forest, YT
Are they still getting broadcasts set up for the season, or is that REALLY it? I'm not wasting my money on CI again... and it looks like I might be luckey to see mabye 4 ****ing games if this is it

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Are they still getting broadcasts set up for the season, or is that REALLY it? I'm not wasting my money on CI again... and it looks like I might be luckey to see mabye 4 ****ing games if this is it

The games indicated with TV coverage is just the national coverage.

So, I'm assuming the Sharks will be on CSNCA for all their local games (As conflicts notwithstanding).

Not clear if any of the games on national TV will be "exclusive" or not.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Interesting schedule. I will surely be using the remote next week as the Sharks open the season during the AFC Championship game. Also, it's good to know that it seemed like the Sharks and Warriors don't overlap too much because I don't want to stop watching the Warriors now that Hockey is back. This NBA Season has been exciting with what GS has been doing.

sonticus

Blown Tire
Oct 3, 2010
Sacramento, CA
Interesting schedule. I will surely be using the remote next week as the Sharks open the season during the AFC Championship game. Also, it's good to know that it seemed like the Sharks and Warriors don't overlap too much because I don't want to stop watching the Warriors now that Hockey is back. This NBA Season has been exciting with what GS has been doing.
I remember when the NBA had their lockout and I was so happy I didn't have to wait until the Kings games were over to be able to watch hockey, karma paid me back this season. Hopefully there won't be too much overlap between the Sharks/Kings this year.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX

The games indicated with TV coverage is just the national coverage.

So, I'm assuming the Sharks will be on CSNCA for all their local games (As conflicts notwithstanding).

Not clear if any of the games on national TV will be "exclusive" or not.

LS: I think you're missing that Spacemania is not in in the local area (and I think in Canada) so he would need CI to view those CSNCA games and is venting about the lack of games that wouldn't be on CI since he has decided not to order CI.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
That's odd that they don't play any (if I counted correctly) eastern conference teams. Oh well, the February road trip isn't that brutal this year, and the homestand near the end is nice.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
That's odd that they don't play any (if I counted correctly) eastern conference teams. Oh well, the February road trip isn't that brutal this year, and the homestand near the end is nice.

There are no West - East / East - West games this season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad