Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
1648736235367.png

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I remember getting the third spiritual stone and thinking I must have beaten it, and how that couldn't be right because link was supposed to grow up. Oh man was my mind blown. I have a hard time thinking of anything else as the greatest video game ever although I know thats mostly because it came out right at the sweet spot for me to be obsessed with it

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
it warmed my cold, black heart to see Yar's Revenge on that screen. there's an argument to be made that that was the most fun game on the Atari 2600.

i started atari, but was generally a nintendo guy up through the gamecube. i did have to go team sony though, due to my final fantasy addiction (up through X, anyway).

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
it warmed my cold, black heart to see Yar's Revenge on that screen. there's an argument to be made that that was the most fun game on the Atari 2600.

i started atari, but was generally a nintendo guy up through the gamecube. i did have to go team sony though, due to my final fantasy addiction (up through X, anyway).

It's been pretty wild to have lived through the entire history of video games.

I remember all the kids in my school that had the original handheld Mattel electronic football game. I remember playing a friend's Magnavox Odyssey the year before another friend got the Atari VCS. Every generation of games was successively mindblowing, and now I can wander around Japan and it feels like real life.

When you think about it, it's pretty astounding.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
It's been pretty wild to have lived through the entire history of video games.

I remember all the kids in my school that had the original handheld Mattel electronic football game. I remember playing a friend's Magnavox Odyssey the year before another friend got the Atari VCS. Every generation of games was successively mindblowing, and now I can wander around Japan and it feels like real life.

When you think about it, it's pretty astounding.
These is the times.

TheGreenTBer

Generational Lesson Learner
Apr 30, 2021

Final Fantasy X broke me as well. Well, that and VIII but at least VIII had a slutty teacher with a whip. X had Tidus, so basically the gaming equivalent of HIV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad