LMAO this poll is gonna get closed so fast because of it being a lopsided poll

20 votes and still 100% Mctavish

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
My current thinking (with a lot of recency bias from today's game):

KJ
McTavish

Eklund = Sillinger

So I'll dissent from the crowd before Spiny Norman shuts us down.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I still think CBJ rushed Sillinger to the NHL.

I would take the players exactly where they were drafted although I believe Johnson will be the best player from the draft class.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I still think CBJ rushed Sillinger to the NHL.

I would take the players exactly where they were drafted although I believe Johnson will be the best player from the draft class.

You would take McTavish ahead of KJ even though you expect KJ to be the better player?

Agreed on Sillinger.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
You would take McTavish ahead of KJ even though you expect KJ to be the better player?

Agreed on Sillinger.
It's kinda like a Mitch Marner vs Brady Tkachuk-like Discussion

Mitch Marner is the more skilled, better hockey player - but the things that Tkachuk bring to the table are a different type of value and are important in their own ways.

Reactions: Bjornar Moxnes

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Skilled wingers vs two way centers is probably going to go the same way everytime in a poll. Im guessing thats the point? Johnson and Eklund will put up the most points although McTavish and Sillinger are both good goal scoring centers and have good size

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I mean he did have just one goal. While stats aren't everything, I am curious as to why such a sharp decline.
He started with the Sharks and then got sent back to Sweden after 7 games. Had to quarantine there so started the season late and was out of game shape because of the mandatory quarantine. Came back finally started getting back up to speed and then got injured. Recovered from that and then got back up to speed and then had to go to the WJC where he had to quarantine again. After quarantine he played a few games then got shipped back to Sweden because it was cancelled. Had to quarantine again. Finally got back into game shape and was playing well then got hit by a dirty headshot and was out again. Came back was never full recovered but still playing well. Then season ended.

TLDR very stop and start season for him. Also his team was trash

Reactions: majormajor

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
He started with the Sharks and then got sent back to Sweden after 7 games. Had to quarantine there so started the season late and was out of game shape because of the mandatory quarantine. Came back finally started getting back up to speed and then got injured. Recovered from that and then got back up to speed and then had to go to the WJC where he had to quarantine again. After quarantine he played a few games then got shipped back to Sweden because it was cancelled. Had to quarantine again. Finally got back into game shape and was playing well then got hit by a dirty headshot and was out again. Came back was never full recovered but still playing well. Then season ended.

TLDR very stop and start season for him.

Aw I'm sorry to hear that. Well hope he has a strong season in San Jose. Make Fimpen proud :3 :)

TLDR very stop and start season for him. Also his team was trash

BTW WHO DO I NEED TO FIGHT FOR HEADSHOTTING MY EKLUND?

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Aw I'm sorry to hear that. Well hope he has a strong season in San Jose. Make Fimpen proud :3 :)
He looked good in our 3v3 scrimmage if that’s even worth anything. Sounds like he’s penciled in to make the Sharks top 6 or at least the team in general. He didn’t participate in the WJC this year because he decided that he wanted to get ready for the nhl season. His agent, the team, and his statement were all very clear that it was Eklund’s decision. Obviously probably a little bit of pressure from the team but it does sound like they would have let him go if he wanted to go. I think you’ll see him go back to being rated where he was before this year by the end of next season. I’d expect 40-50 points from him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad