McFlation

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
It use to be $1 for a McDouble
It use to be $1 for a McChicken
It use to be $1 for a Small Fry

Everything use to be 1, 2 dollar`s top`s. I could walk into the Arche`s with pocket change and order anything on the menu. U were alway`s welcome there. Now we are looking at 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 dollar`s or more for anything on the menu. If i want to take the Missus out on a date we are looking at a 40 or 50 dollar Bill, sometime`s even close to $100 dollar`s for the premium Combo`s. They say the average U.P.S. driver make`s upward`s of $250k per year now, Go figure. I guess the rest of us will go hungry. :clap:

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Dump the wife. Your 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 dollar`s or more for anything will go to her & the lawyers. Problem solved.

Reactions: SoupNazi

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
We have not seen price`s like this since the Johnson&Johnson administration. And we all know how that turned out. God help us. Even the Costco Rotissery Chicken cannot keep up anymore. They are still keeping it at $4.99 but it is made out of chemical`s now, u are not getting a real bird. I believe they are pumping most of our food full of chemical`s these day`s. Just like they pumped Fume`s into the air and blamed it on the Canadian Wildfire`s. :clap:

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
We have not seen price`s like this since the Johnson&Johnson administration. And we all know how that turned out. God help us. Even the Costco Rotissery Chicken cannot keep up anymore. They are still keeping it at $4.99 but it is made out of chemical`s now, u are not getting a real bird. I believe they are pumping most of our food full of chemical`s these day`s. Just like they pumped Fume`s into the air and blamed it on the Canadian Wildfire`s. :clap:
But the Costco hot dog and drink is still 1.50! Take the wife there.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad