Injury Report: McDavid out 2-3 weeks

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Isn't that what you predicted for the whole season though?

3-79-0?
I mean, no my predictions have been actually kind of reasonable, negative but reasonable.

We have a relatively tough schedule, lots of good deep teams that we normally struggle with in good days.

If Holland doesn't make a trade for a legit winger like, tomorrow, the season is over

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I mean fair but we have seen this team with McDavid and we are struggling to hold a playoff spot. I don't see how removing the best player in the world would have this team being still a playoff team.

If we are only 6 points out of a spot when he gets back we still have a chance

As I said, we don't know how they'll fare without McDavid. Lets give it a chance before digging their grave. It's not much to ask really.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Alright boys, see you on draft day! lol
Nah, I'm not worried about McDavid sidelined for 2-3 weeks, we called up Colby Cave. :naughty:

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Tippet just said it will be intresting to see how long it actually is, hyberbaric chamber for a week and he will be back lol

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
As I said, we don't know how they'll fare without McDavid. Lets give it a chance before digging their grave. It's not much to ask really.
I'll dig the grave and just stand at the ready for them to dive in. I'll fill it with hockey clubs in the meantime

The Hound

Oct 10, 2015
The pressure on Drai is going to be enormous now. HFOil will be interesting over the next couple of weeks.

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
Incoming trade...and/or will we see a call up from the minors additionally?!

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I mean, no my predictions have been actually kind of reasonable, negative but reasonable.

We have a relatively tough schedule, lots of good deep teams that we normally struggle with in good days.

If Holland doesn't make a trade for a legit winger like, tomorrow, the season is over

giphy.gif

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006

Or get the help they needed two months ago now that they really, really need it.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
how did they lie this time?

So far, from what we know, they said it wasn't serious right after the game, then they said that it was "always the plan" for McDavid to leave early from practice yesterday, and then they said that he was a "game day decision" for tonight's game. But outside of those 3 things, they have been really up-front about everything. Oh, and they also lied to us for 8 months last year, so there is always that.

Reactions: OilersfaninTO

Jesus Take the Wheel

Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton
So far, from what we know, they said it wasn't serious right after the game, then they said that it was "always the plan" for McDavid to leave early from practice yesterday, and then they said that he was a "game day decision" for tonight's game. But outside of those 3 things, they have been really up-front about everything. Oh, and they also lied to us for 8 months last year, so there is always that.

If you continue to believe what this organizations spouts regarding injuries, then go ahead. All the evidence would say this is a bad idea, but go ahead.

2-3 weeks isn't serious and he probably was considered a game time decision for tonight until they got the results of the MRI back last night when they could finally get a proper opinion on the injury.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad