GDT: May 5 • Norway 3, Denmark 2

Ilovemymum

recreational MD
Feb 17, 2010
My bad......You are correct.. Don't know how my brain mixed up Nielsen and Jensen, but I were thinking that it was tollefsen...My bad

No problem:) Actually think Holtet had no intention behind it, but want to lock him towards the boards when he turned, but then he came out low. Clear penalty, but Tollefsen had more intent to it i think...

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
No problem:) Actually think Holtet had no intention behind it, but want to lock him towards the boards when he turned, but then he came out low. Clear penalty, but Tollefsen had more intent to it i think...

I agree....Nielsen is out of the tournament.

Tollefsen attempted to injure our best player in my opinion...No other intent than that.

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
2-2

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! What a goal

Bødker to bødker!:yo::yo::yo::handclap::handclap::handclap:

YARR123

Oct 30, 2010
I hope Tollefsen is ok... Really good player, I'd have him on team Finland any time.

edit: what happened before that, did Tollefsen injure someone? Haven't watched the whole game

Cruor

May 12, 2012
Tollefsens injury didn't look good, nice goal straight after though.

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
I hope Tollefsen is ok... Really good player, I'd have him on team Finland any time.

edit: what happened before that, did Tollefsen injure someone? Haven't watched the whole game

He was just being a ***** like he always is against Denmark......Disgusting boarding hit from behind on Mikkel Bødker in the first period..clear attempt to injure a player

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
YES! :handclap:

Awful game, important victory!

Looked like Tollefsen hurt his collarbone maybe? Or something with the neck or concussion. Difficult to say.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad