GDT: May 11 • Germany 2, Latvia 0

Schalkenullvier*

good and important win, Zepp with his 2nd shutout in a row

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
Latvia's last chance against France. Still a chance but they have to find their game against Slovakia again.

Won't happen. France is stronger this year. Not anymore a walkover team like they were few years ago. It is very simple - when you play in the Elite Division, you have to score, even if your team loses. If you can't , you deserve to be relegated. God knows what will happen now. It will simply be not the same without us.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Won't happen. France is stronger this year. Not anymore a walkover team like they were few years ago. It is very simple - when you play in the Elite Division, you have to score, even if your team loses. If you can't , you deserve to be relegated. God knows what will happen now. It will simply be not the same without us.

The hockey-gods might realize that and make a miracle the final game :D

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
Sneaky ******* Cipolis. Should be a suspension. Also **** Ted Nolan.

I don't think it was a shoulder-to-head. Looked like Cipulis in fact hit the shoulder and the German player did a little bit of acting after that. Not saying, that it was a legitimate hit, but didn't look like a head shot to me.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I don't think it was a shoulder-to-head. Looked like Cipulis in fact hit the shoulder and the German player did a little bit of acting after that. Not saying, that it was a legitimate hit, but didn't look like a head shot to me.

Why would the German player act? It was about 10 seconds left in the game and Germany had a two goal lead. What was your boy trying to do? Obviously was headhunting out of frustration.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad