Rumor: Max Pacioretty traded to Sharks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I would prefer a deal with St Louis for Robert Thomas!!

Hertl is at best a 2nd line center and even then. I don't see him as a big upgrade on Danault
So would everybody but it's not happening

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Next headline Max to Anaheim. Lets get all the Cali teams in there.

Vegas isn't that far so the media might as well report him signing a contract at the Bellagio too.

Reactions: Et le But and RBZ

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
If Bergevin is dealing with Wilson in SJ you have to believe Bergevin will get fleeced

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Friedman now on the tube saying that there is nothing to the rumor but repeats that he does believe Pacioretty is on the move.

Thinks that market for Pacioretty is "reasonably strong". Sees SJ, Carolina, says Pacioretty would have interest in Florida.

And yet, the guy who broke it, Cerny, is a mainstream source who claimed he had confirmation from "multiple people" -- who were these people, posers? The f***.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Seriously. Just announce he’s being extended on July 1. Pacioretty is going no where. He’s a pending UFA next year and his value is low
5 year at 7 million. He’s ours for the next 6 years

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario

Pagnotta is the king of taking someone else’s tweet and “reporting” it himself to make himself feel important.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Stay tuned, tomorrow we'll have a new impending deal with the remaining Cali team, the Anaheim Ducks. :sarcasm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Can't anything ever go smoothly for Montreal? What is this last minute changing agent garbage?

And a mainstream reporter claiming he has "multiple people" confirming a deal?

I wonder what happened between Brisson and Pacioretty to have Pacioretty get rid of him in the middle of a deal that was supposedly coming down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad