Max Landis writes a SHIELD go-home segment for Wrestlemania

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
While I think most of that is solid...'Shield' isn't exactly easy to chant :sarcasm:

Also. Not sure why the belt is vacant in this scenario...but otherwise good.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
The only thing that would make it better is if Rollins curb stomps H after the pedigree

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Oh....my....God. Goosebumps.

1) Max should write all of Romans promos. He gets how roman should talk. Really good stuff.

2) dat moment....dat crowd.... I would call off work and sit with my tv on USA to make sure I don't miss raw. I'd buy a shield shirt, tank, and a ticket to raw in Pittsburgh.

What terrific writing. Wow.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Maybe I'm crazy, but based on last night's Raw, The Authority currently has three wrestlers in its mix. If properly pushed, maybe we do see a Shield reunion in early 2016 when Rollins returns to battle the Authority.

Great read, loved it.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Maybe I'm crazy, but based on last night's Raw, The Authority currently has three wrestlers in its mix. If properly pushed, maybe we do see a Shield reunion in early 2016 when Rollins returns to battle the Authority.

Great read, loved it.

Don't you dare get my hopes up

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I bet you almost every writer, with wrestling fandom, that works for WWE has great ideas but can't get anything through Vince. That's why it is a **** place to work. I bet you CPrice could deliver all of his gold from HF PPVs and Vince would not accept any of it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Roman would have been heel if I were booking. I don't know how I would convince Vince of this, but I would do it.

Hell, I would have turned Roman when The Shield split.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Roman would have been heel if I were booking. I don't know how I would convince Vince of this, but I would do it.

Everyone outside of those marks you had to argue with would of turned Roman last Sunday.

It was the most obviously good idea to do.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

I don't mind Rollins being the heel after the split. People were cheering Reigns for a while when he wasn't in the main event scene. When they decided to push him after coming back from injury when he only had like a few months of singles work under his belt, that was when it was too much and they should've turned him heel at Wrestlemania to win it off Lesnar. Heyman turning on Lesnar or the Authority helping Reigns would've worked and given a huge bump in Reigns' career. If it was the Authority, you'd have a pretty unique dynamic between Reigns and Rollins both within the Authority and Rollins having Money in the Bank.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada

Reigns should have been Diesel to Rollin's Shawn Michaels. He could have generated this massive heat by being Rollin's muscle and a mercenary of HHH who just beat the **** out of everybody who challenged Rollins.

Just face after face challenging Rollins getting ended by Reigns. This eventually starts getting Reigns some face cheers and Rollins starts to get cocky and think he can do it all by himself which culminates in a near loss to Cena after Reigns saves him one more time.

At this point Rollins gets upset because he feels he would have won anyways and the night after TLC they have a tag match against the top top 2 faces and after Rollins starts shouting orders Reigns walks out leaving Rollins to the wolves.

After this HHH patches things up and gets them on the same page while announcing a Cena/Rollins rematch at Royal Rumble and enters Reigns into the rumble as insurance.

Rollins almost loses the title to Cena, but once again, this time at the behest of HHH, Reigns interferes again costing Cena the match, once again angering Rollins. Later that night Reigns wins the Royal Rumble match, officially starting the feud.

I realize that a feud like that would take about a year to build properly, but it would have been way better.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I like it but not for a go-home show before WrestleMania if the main event of that WrestleMania is Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose, because then that match wouldn't have any heat to it. This would be better as a night after WrestleMania segment.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I like it but not for a go-home show before WrestleMania if the main event of that WrestleMania is Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose, because then that match wouldn't have any heat to it. This would be better as a night after WrestleMania segment.

I couldn't agree more.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota

That Post-WrestleMania Raw crowd would be going insane.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad