Speculation: Matt Duchene Mega-Megathread | Volume IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
This entire Duchene saga is really sad. Duchene was the happiest man in the world to play for his childhood favorite team.

Sakic should be ashamed of himself. Whatever respect he had as a player I think is now lost as a terrible, and seemingly heartless, GM (I know he has next to no respect with a few GMs - as he's been toying around with them just as he has with Duchene). What a ****ing disgrace of a person.

I honestly feel for Avs fans. It's very disheartening & a terrible chapter in an otherwise storied franchise.

Couldn't agree more, he was smiling ear to ear when he was drafted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KamVTSPGH6Q

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
This entire Duchene saga is really sad. Duchene was the happiest man in the world to play for his childhood favorite team.

Sakic should be ashamed of himself. Whatever respect he had as a player I think is now lost as a terrible, and seemingly heartless, GM (I know he has next to no respect with a few GMs - as he's been toying around with them just as he has with Duchene). What a ****ing disgrace of a person.

I honestly feel for Avs fans. It's very disheartening & a terrible chapter in an otherwise storied franchise.

I love this post. It is amazing to think of how happy Duchene was to play for the Avs - Not just because they were his favorite team, but Joe Sakic was his favorite player.

What does it say about the job Sakic has done that Duchene wants to be traded? Horrible. That is what people should focus on no matter how this situation plays out.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Dreger on potential Columbus trade scenario

https://www.fanragsports.com/dreger-and-lebrun-scan-duchene-trade-landscape/

I've mentioned it on here several times but I think the Josh Anderson possibility is real. Bednar is completely infactuated with him and Macfarland was the assistant GM that drafted him and was also the GM of Springfield during his rookie year in the A.

At this point, what Dreger says about Duchene should be taken with a grain of salt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad