Matt Duchene is on pace for less than 50 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

davpower

Oct 28, 2011
Quebec city
How hawks fan complain about that play when their defenseman play like lumberjacks... hjamarsson slash on briere hands was dirty

Yourself

Oct 12, 2010
Damn, the one angle (first one of page 4) made it looks like a missed stick lift, but that second angle shows it clearly wasn't. You don't try to lift someone's stick through their legs. I wouldn't call it a spear though because that is usually done as a thrusting motion straight forward and not a movement upwards. Whatever you want to call it though, it was uncalled for. Nothing suspension worthy but not something that needs to occur.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
The puck was gone when he speared Kane on the freeze frame.

But here's the gif you requested.

FirstOrnateFox.gif

Which also shows the puck was gone when Duchene speared Kane.

Upon rewatch, Duchene didn't run Kane into the boards, and instead shoved him into them after Kane responded to the spear, so fair enough on that point. But that still doesn't explain why Landeskog charged Kane.

Good to see some emotion. It wasn't that bad. you see worse things every game.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Not a spear. Clearly a nut tap though. Lost a tiny bit of respect for Duchene on that one there. Nothing super dirty or dangerous. Just a little too Burrows-esque for my liking

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Good thing Landoskunk came flying in there to protect Duchene - who knows what "Kane the Enforcer" would have done to Duchene.

Cheap shot by Duchene which I think is out of character for him. Probably just frustration getting the better of him.

Landeskog on the other hand - cheap shots not unusual from him.

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
Good thing Landoskunk came flying in there to protect Duchene - who knows what "Kane the Enforcer" would have done to Duchene.

Cheap shot by Duchene which I think is out of character for him. Probably just frustration getting the better of him.

Landeskog on the other hand - cheap shots not unusual from him.

This is ridiculous. What else has he done to for you to say that it is not unusual of him?

The only person on the Avalanche that remotely deserves a reputation of crossing the line is McLeod and even that is up for debate.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Didn't realize some Hawks fans were so sensitive to a light tap. Guess you didn't watch Duncan Keith play last spring.

I can't believe someone would even bring "runs him into the boards" into this thread. What are we going to see next? A Duchene blindside, interference, headshot on Seabrook thread?

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
Didn't realize some Hawks fans were so sensitive to a light tap. Guess you didn't watch Duncan Keith play last spring.

I can't believe someone would even bring "runs him into the boards" into this thread. What are we going to see next? A Duchene blindside, interference, headshot on Seabrook thread?

Yeah, it's kind of ironic seeing a poster with a Duncan Keith profile picture lambasting Landeskog for cheap play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad