Not open for further replies.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018

So-Youre-Telling-Me-Theres-a-Chance-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-Gif.gif

Reactions: SourTemplePilot

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah unfortunately I don't think this will trigger any more moves from Nill.

They'll call up L'Esperance and keep going with what they've been doing I'm sure. Ugh

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Here's what Zuccarello told Norwegian media.

"I'm actually very disappointed. This is so typical. It sucks."
"It was fun as long as it lasted. I blocked a shot and it hit me in the wrong area. So now I have a fractured arm"
"We'll see, but this can take four weeks"
"They are good players, it was easy to play with them, and we found chemistry already"

Coach said he got the entire team going with his great passes.
Yes Zucc is right...this really sucks :(

Last edited:

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Nill cursed them when he said he’s done trading . Now they might have to do something last minute .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Nill cursed them when he said he’s done trading . Now they might have to do something last minute .

He's lucky this didn't happen right after the deadline. He has time to make up for Zucc's absence now. Let's see if he takes advantage of it

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Depending on the time he's out and if the Stars make the playoffs and depending on if we sign him, we may have seen Zuccarello's first and last game as a Dallas Star

Reactions: Nemeth

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Depending on the time he's out and if the Stars make the playoffs and depending on if we sign him, we may have seen Zuccarello's first and last game as a Dallas Star

I think you're a little pessimistic.

I'd say he's worth a 1st round pick anyway.
And if Zucc falls in love with this team, looks like he has already, I'm sure he'd like to sign here.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I think you're a little pessimistic.

I'd say he's worth a 1st round pick anyway.
And if Zucc falls in love with this team, looks like he has already, I'm sure he'd like to sign here.

Watching him today I'd probably pretty easily give up the 1st to sign him but it's too early I guess to determine that and I get the feeling he will like it here but would rather be in New York again.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
No it was the Hawks that broke him. Rangers still play them ? If so they need to send goons after Connor Murphy.

Hank will come after him with his waterbottle.

Seriously though, this is some absurdity type of bad luck. Off to such a great start, and bam.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Watching him today I'd probably pretty easily give up the 1st to sign him but it's too early I guess to determine that and I get the feeling he will like it here but would rather be in New York again.

I would too, but it is a small sample. Nill could easily justify letting him go and signing, say, Nyquist, presenting it as Nyquist + 1st for us vs. Zuccarello + 3rd.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017

After watching Henrik Lundqvist crying, you may have a point there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad