Player Discussion Mathieu Joseph (RW)

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
People were discussing him in the trade thread, but I think each player gets an ‘official’ player discussion thread.

How would Joseph feel when he comes in here to see what the unwashed masses think of him, and he didn’t even have his own thread???? Just aimless discussion in his mere trade thread???

Perish the thought….

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
People were discussing him in the trade thread, but I think each player gets an ‘official’ player discussion thread.

How would Joseph feel when he comes in here to see what the unwashed masses think of him, and he didn’t even have his own thread???? Just aimless discussion in his mere trade thread???

Perish the thought….

He is an avid reader of HFSens. He reached out to me as he was upset. :sarcasm:

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
He is an avid reader of HFSens. He reached out to me as he was upset. :sarcasm:
Can you combine the threads now that the trade is well over? Can see discussions getting mixed up.

Also as much as I have liked his game (7 points in 2 games is sick) I can't see him becoming a regular on our top line. If he is that good then what a massive miss by the TBL - no amount of good work by N. Paul this post season would make up for that.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Can you combine the threads now that the trade is well over? Can see discussions getting mixed up.

Also as much as I have liked his game (7 points in 2 games is sick) I can't see him becoming a regular on our top line. If he is that good then what a massive miss by the TBL - no amount of good work by N. Paul this post season would make up for that.

We will close the trade one, shortly.

Reactions: OD99

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
If he can become Stu's winger, or good enough to play with Norris and Brady, we catch such a big break!!!

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Imagine Nick Paul comes back this summer

Joseph - Paul - Brown

That line would put some opponents on suicide watch

I don’t mind having a lot of these players… if they can be supporting the higher end talent Batherson/Stutzle/Norris/Greig/Tkachuk, that would be great

It should be Connor Brown

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
We need to trade for more players who are accustomed to playing for actual good teams so when they come over here, they are used to playing at a higher level and can set an example for the rest of the core.

What a huge difference bringing in good veterans with experience would make as opposed to bringing in cheap veterans who were playing for shitty teams (example, Stepan in Arizona).

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Dorion vindicated yet again. History will smile on this man's team building skill.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Tampa has got to be wondering why TF they ever traded him right now.

Also, yeah, I'll eat crow now. I didn't think that was a good trade for us but boy was I wrong lol.

On the surface it looks bad, especially if you are not familiar with the player, but most of us who have watched him closely before knew that we got a fair deal in return for Paul. The 4th rounder is a bonus at this point.

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad