Mastercard Memorial Cup

stubbadub

Jul 12, 2009
Nova Scotia
open.spotify.com
**** I wish I was downtown Hali right now instead of a couple of hours away.

We both know that we don't have the rowdiness, the common interest nor the population to fill a street to celebrate anything. Great game though! The Oasis and Bubba Ray's were pretty crazy. I'd hate to see what Adam at the Oasis has on his hands.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Awesome game. So happy to see MacKinnon and Drouin go out with a Memorial Cup, assuming they're done their QMJHL careers.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
****in great job boys I along with the rest of Halifax is very proud of you and what a way to end the season. This by far has been the best run by one of my favorite teams ever and I will see all you Haligonians next year!

JackFr

Jun 18, 2010
We both know that we don't have the rowdiness, the common interest nor the population to fill a street to celebrate anything. Great game though! The Oasis and Bubba Ray's were pretty crazy. I'd hate to see what Adam at the Oasis has on his hands.

Speaking as a guy who just came back from the Grand Parade, you're kinda wrong. Unbelievable atmosphere there, best experience watching a hockey game on a screen I've had.

I'm leaving Halifax for UoT in August. I've lived here thirteen years, most of my life. This Mooseheads team was so amazing for the city, and I'm so glad I barely got to experience it. Being the same age as Mac, Drouin, and Fucale is gonna be something I tell my kids about. Mackinnon will be a steal at the 2nd overall, and watching him the past two years has been a privilege. I hope Fucale and Drouin stay next year, but I won't be able to watch them. The thrill of watching this team on the powerplay was unmatched. Every goal these guys got was gorgeous. Drouin - MacKinnon - Fournier - Frk - Abeltshauser... :yo:

Shoutout to the depth too. Especially Fournier. I hope I see him in the NHL someday. Also credit to the Ciampion, Boudreau, MacAuley, and the boys who made this team a balanced powerhouse. And Falkenham, local boy who I know through a lot of people, who played 100% on every shift.

Everyone in Halifax knows how special this team was. This will almost definitely be the best team in franchise history, and one of the best ones in the league's history. Mix of local boys, skill, fight... this team had it all.

Congrats boys, and GO MOOSE GO! :yo:

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
A fantastic tournament and we couldn't have asked for a better championship game. Skill, heart, power, and smarts on both sides of the puck.

In the end, MacKinnon simply would not be beaten. He's a special player and it'll be fun to see his progression in the next few years.

Enjoy this, Mooseheads fans! :cheers:

Mojo19

Loyal since 1987
Dec 29, 2006
Nova Scotia
Perfect end to a perfect season for The Herd.
What. A. Game. !!!

Would have loved to be in Halifax last night, the bar scene must have been off the charts.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Watched it at grand parade was a pretty solid atmosphere. There was nothing going on after anywhere though but it was a sunday night I guess. It was nothing remotely close to when I was on spring garden for the Crosby OT winner but thats expected. That was a national pride thing compared to an unbelievable junior team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad