Recalled/Assigned: Mason Marchment back to the Marlies

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Never to be heard from again.

Probably right. Some guys can work around limited speed with good positioning and decision making but didn't see anything like that from him. How many guys can add a step after 24? Hopefully the next cup of coffee goes to Agostino

Reactions: ACC1224 and LFCTML

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
Seemed a tad early, considering he had been injured

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Even worse than Marchment. Agostino is the obvious choice.
yup Agostino should have been the one to be called up if they wanted a gritty player

nice of Shanny to give his buddy's kid a shot but Marchment is not even close to being a 4th line player and the chance he'll ever develop into one at his age is extremely low , he's basically a mediocre career AHLer at best

Last edited:

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Bracco should play over a Gauthier. Whats up? Now i am thinking the next call-up should be Bracco or their are issues with something on a personal level with the team.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Fared decently in limited action. Not surprising that he was sent down though. Injuries apparently managed to delay or put off tougher decisions.

Reactions: uncleben

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Back to AHL school for him.

$70k isn't a horrible salary, probably gets a raise this year in the AHL, maybe gets to 6 digits.

Most people have to work, so if he loves hockey, he's doing something he loves.

Reactions: Rogie

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Never to be heard from again.

I agree, now I am not saying that I thinking fighting is that important now a days BUT

If I am MM, I am hitting everything in site every shift. Giving everyone a little face wash after the whistle, then going to sit on the bench for 10 minutes waiting for my next shift.

Didn't see any urgency. I see that in Timashov. Busts his butt every shift. Mason not so much.

usernamezrhardtodo

Mar 26, 2014
Bracco should play over a Gauthier. Whats up? Now i am thinking the next call-up should be Bracco or their are issues with something on a personal level with the team.

Bracco right now is a mystery box for other teams...they don't know if his skills will translate to the NHL and the Leafs want to keep that mystique around him going. If they bring him up and he sucks then they lose any extra trade potential they had. Look at Marchment...I had been asking for him to come up for a year and he basically hit 1 guy in his 3 games and Timashov is usually more noticeable than that. So the mystery is over with him...so they want to keep it alive with Bracco because he is not going to be on our 23 Man roster next year because he can't be sent down.

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
You would flip a waffle over something like that. He's scouting report hasn't changed. If they want Skating and big body's that's not Bracco's role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad