Injury Report: Martin Havlat 5/1 [Video]

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010

David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks 1h

#SJSharks skate at 1:30 PM so it'll likely be awhile before any Havlat update. VAN on ice now at Rogers -- everyone but Schneider out there.

I'm mostly just posting this to provide the video.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Kesler is such a piece of garbage. That was bordering on sexual assault. Made sure he had a good grip and then yanked as hard as he could.

Plowevelski

wuts this SCF thing?
Nov 19, 2010
BASED PETE DaBoAR
Bieksa should be suspended. Period. It's ok to take someone out for an unknown amount of time after the first damn game of the playoffs by a low blow? Seriously? So once again this piece of garbage could impact the series... Stanchion fluke and now taking out a historically clutch and productive playoff performer out of our forward group. Nice! :facepalm:

Suspend their coach for being a moron too... Come back soon Havlat :(

Plowevelski

wuts this SCF thing?
Nov 19, 2010
BASED PETE DaBoAR
This is basically the equivalent of a typical "sack-tap" spear but more like an upwards DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE spear with the equivalent of getting shanked and then having the blade twisted. HIT THE SACK WITH THE SHOTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I guess this goes with the Canucks whole wrestling theme huh.. Bieksa as top heel trying to win it for his faction by dirty tactics.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
A friend of mine mentioned that Randy and Drew pointed out a hit that made Havlat leave the game, not the spear? Is this true?

DuckEatinShark

GET ALL THE PPs!!!!
Jul 20, 2009
San Jose
What is this technique called? It's not exactly a can-opener...

Fork-lift? Grape-hooker?

Just wondering.

Bieksa was trying to lift his other stick.

3d9.png

IMO it was dirty, bot not suspendable. I think a small fine would suffice.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
This is basically the equivalent of a typical "sack-tap" spear but more like an upwards DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE spear with the equivalent of getting shanked and then having the blade twisted. HIT THE SACK WITH THE SHOTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I guess this goes with the Canucks whole wrestling theme huh.. Bieksa as top heel trying to win it for his faction by dirty tactics.

I should edit a doc emrick DRIIIIIIVE call over that video lol

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA

Raffi Torres turns face after Vince McMahon says he'll be fired and sent to the indies if he keeps up his heel tactics, and his heroics win the series for the Sharks. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad