Mark Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
Ok so I first saw Mark Stuart playing in the world juniors 3 years ago I believe...I was amazed by how hard this guy played....he hit hard, he was on that fine line between dirty and just a very tough nosed player.

He is the guy I thought would end up being like a Chris Chelios for sure.

Since then what has happened to him?

I havent heard his name on these boards in months.

I know for a few months there he was finally getting some talk and mention as a good D prospect but it dropped off totally.

Is he a top D prospect at this point? has he had a setback? is he still a prospect period?

Bixby Snyder

IBTFAD
May 11, 2005
Albuquerque
www.comc.com
He's a top prospect for the Bruins and playing in Providence.
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospect/mark_stuart

Stuart is going to be a top four NHL defenseman, the only question is what kind will he be. If his offensive game isn’t very strong a frequent comparison is that he will be a Mike Rathje like player. However, some feel his upside is as high as to become a Scott Stevens-like player.

Vic Rattlehead*

He is playing in Providence because he needs to get a year of pro hockey uner his belt before he becomes an NHL defenceman. Also, Jurcina and Alberts, who are older than Stuart, were ready for the NHL this year and have played very well, so Stuart probably won't see NHL action until next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad