Recalled/Assigned: Mark Pysyk called up

sabresandcanucks

Jul 2, 2009
Yes, not in the ice. Ron Rolston said yesterday he didn't expect sekera to play

Thanks, this game is being televised in Canada on TSN2 tonight...I will get to watch MP play his first game...and if the boys suck I can switch over to the Walking Dead.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY

Revelate

Apr 10, 2011
Has a stall in the locker room according to Kevin Snow. No official call up yet though.

If true, I see this as a huge admittance of giving up on the season.

Not sure about that. He's the most obvious replacement for Sekera's skill set IMO.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Pysyk over McNabb will raise eyebrows, but Pysyk plays the right side just as Sekera has been doing. It makes sense. Excited to see Pysyk.

boots electric

Mar 12, 2008
Can we have a "everyone in the Sabres organization is incompetent/stupid/terrible" thread to go a long with the "I hope we lose every game" thread?

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
Very excited to see how MP looks out there. To me, the only point if this season is to try to get excited about the future. And I'm trying.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Will be nice to get a look at Pysyk. See how close/far he is...we could have a couple open spots on the blue line next year.

But for our best defenseman of late to be out...our already porous defense is going to be a lot worse now :help:

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Not sure about that. He's the most obvious replacement for Sekera's skill set IMO.

I agree. They had to call someone up. It was either going to be Pardy or Pysyk.

Perspective from the Amerks beat writer:

Kevin Oklobzija‏@kevinoDandC
The right #Amerks defenseman will be playing for the #Sabres tonight. Why Mark Pysyk deserved to go up:
http://on.rocne.ws/Ry4fgv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad