Injury Report: Mark Giordano LBI

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
giphy.gif

Going to be "interesting" to see what Ward does with the pairings if Giordano is out for any length of time. Probably finds a way to double shit tank commander Hamonic.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The concern really isn't if we're going to be worse without him. It's if he's going to make us worse upon being rushed returned to the line-up at his age

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Assuming Valimaki is still awhile away... seems like we are actually only able to build like 1 viable pairing at the moment. Big oof.

Maybe Hanifin-Andersson could suffice as that Russell-Wideman type 2nd pair though I strongly prefer Valimaki. First key is to pair Brodie with Kylington for 25 a night and start playing with some gosh darn pace.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Captain Controversy

Apr 30, 2015
Alberta
Hopefully Gio is ok , we gotta see a battle of Alberta in the playoffs.
Also the year Gio tore his bicep , Oilers won McDavid. Maybe this time Gio tore his knee and the Oilers win the cup ?

Reactions: Shot Blocker

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Hanifin-Brodie
Kylington-Andersson
Valimaki-Stone

Honestly Gallant could probably do wonders with this group. It's better than what Vegas had going into the playoffs

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
I do not support the idea of spending assets to replace Giordano if he’s out for an extended period.

The Flames may have just become sellers at the deadline.

This is the way to go. Nothing we can do at the deadline is significant enough to drastically alter our chances.

Sell Hamonic and any other UFAs (probably keep Brodie though). We might limp into the playoffs anyways with how bad the west is. If not then we have a better pick in a strong draft and can make large changes in the offseason.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
If you are honest, you know Gio hasnt helped the team that much this year.
Losing him may even be better in the long term. We can now tank properly and sell the garbage and players that dont fit long term, Hamonic, Jank, Backlund, Hanifin, Johnny...etc

Hopefully, BT doesnt panic and trade the 1st for short term fix. There is NO short term fix.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome

Someone hold me please.

I got to call you out here.

I need to understand your reasoning as it seems like you love to go make threads on main board about the Flames and they are so appealing to other people (non flames fans) to go in them and shit on the Flames.

I could care less about it being free game but I just want to ask what the reasoning is? You looking for sympathy from Oiler fans? You’re getting the opposite. Look at the Gio thread you made... nice title too.

Just don’t get it. /rant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad