Injury Report: Marian Hossa

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Hey guys, sorry to be one of 'those' opposing team fans but I was just wondering what was the latest on Hossa's injury? I believe it was his back that kept him out of the last cup game last season and it was possibly serious, but can't find any off season updates.

I only ask because I just traded Crawford for him in my keeper league (Quick and Price are my other two goalies...not using 3 of 7 keeper spots on tenders) and was wondering if he'll be missing many games. It's between him and Pavelski for my last keeper spot and unless there's a chance he'll miss many gamesm or be forced to hang em up sooner than later, I'm choosing Marian.

Cheers and respect for your team, fans and city (go to Chicago every year for Pitchfork, love the town)

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
Hossa had a back injury during the playoffs, but he didn't need or have surgery to fix it so it hopefully won't affect him too much.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Hey guys, sorry to be one of 'those' opposing team fans but I was just wondering what was the latest on Hossa's injury? I believe it was his back that kept him out of the last cup game last season and it was possibly serious, but can't find any off season updates.

Hossa played the last game of the playoffs - Game#6 against Boston. He played his regular shifts and ended up with over 17 mins TOI. Hossa missed Game#3 against Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad