Injury Report: Marian Gaborik Injury thread

HockeyThoughts

Delivering The Truth
Jul 23, 2007
Mississauga
Disclaimer: Marian Gaborik is my favorite player. He's also on my fantasy team. Because he's my favorite player :P

This is what Yahoo says:

Sun, Dec 7
Marian Gaborik is close to returning to the Kings' lineup.
Advice: Gaborik has missed the team's last four games with an upper body injury. He took part in the Kings' practice on Sunday and skated on the top line with Anze Kopitar and Justin Williams. He also participated in drills with a battle element, so he should be back sooner than later.

Wonder how soon he'll be back?

Captain Mittens*

Disclaimer: Marian Gaborik is my favorite player. He's also on my fantasy team. Because he's my favorite player :P

This is what Yahoo says:

Sun, Dec 7
Advice: Gaborik has missed the team's last four games with an upper body injury. He took part in the Kings' practice on Sunday and skated on the top line with Anze Kopitar and Justin Williams. He also participated in drills with a battle element, so he should be back sooner than later.

March

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010

This is what Yahoo says:

Sun, Dec 7

Playoff's

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
I think Gaborik's minor injuries would be more bothersome if he was on a team where he was expected to carry the play and was relied on to shoulder the scoring burden. Kings fans want him in there, but if he's just missing regular season games here and there we don't really care.

The goal is for everyone to be healthy and ready to go come playoff time, and that's it. This team is more than good enough to make the playoffs with one or two premier players out for extended periods.

This is what Yahoo says:

Sun, Dec 7

I just checked my Adam Deadmarsh magic 8 ball and it says "by christmas". Yesss!

Captain Mittens*

Gaborik and his arms bought a new house

http://www.latimes.com/business/rea...prop-marian-gaborik-house-20141209-story.html

Los Angeles Kings left wing Marian Gaborik, who signed a seven-year contract extension worth $34 million to remain with the team in June, has purchased a modern home in Manhattan Beach for $5.55 million in an off-market deal.

The Steve Lazar-designed home, built in 2008, sits among a crowd of beach dwellings about three blocks from the ocean. Clad in wood paneling, the multilevel design is accessed through a gallery-style entry with a floating staircase.

The 4,200 square feet of living space includes loft-like interiors with open formal rooms, telescoping doors and hardwood flooring, ceilings and built-ins. Among features is a massage room, a chef's kitchen with stone countertops and a master suite complete with a rain shower and a north-facing deck. There are four bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms

sinister6000

Apr 30, 2013
If you want to kick start Kopitar's line, get Gaborik more shots and scoring chances during game. Make him the go to guy on the line. I think he can still score 40 goals a season, if he gets enough shots. The same can be said for Jeff Carter.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
If you want to kick start Kopitar's line, get Gaborik more shots and scoring chances during game. Make him the go to guy on the line. I think he can still score 40 goals a season, if he gets enough shots. The same can be said for Jeff Carter.

Both on pace to not even score 20 Goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00