March 31st game vs Habs, final home game

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Hi everyone!
I'll (hopefully) be making the long trek to Chicago(from Thunder Bay) for the March 31st game vs the Habs...happy to hear both Canadian and US anthems! It's the final home game(regular season) of the year and had a few questions.
No game day giveaways have been announced, no player appearances have been confirmed, what usually happens at these final home games?
Wanting to know so I can prepare for it...any and all suggestions, ideas, inside scoops would be appreciated.
I've been to the UC for games before, my last home game was way back in April 2010, game two vs Nashville in the playoffs...it was the Hawks 1st win on route to the Cup!
My last NHL and Hawks game was the less than memorable Outdoor game vs Minnesota in 2016.
I'm excited to see Chicago again, was at the 2017 Convention, which I do every 5 yrs(been to the 2008 and 2012 as well) and looking forward to some deep dish and Billygoat bar before the game.
Where do I catch the express bus to the UC from the CTA from O'Hare? I forget...
Again any and all comments are welcome

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
What happens at the final home game? If it's anything like last year, there'll be a lot of pissed off fans and one of the core guys will be interviewed after the game, in front of the crowd, and mention how next year will be different.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad