Injury Report: (Mar. 28) Updates to Drysdale, Seeler, Ristolainen; status of Kolosov

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Rather than have the updates buried in other threads, from what Danny Briere said today:

Seeler -- "small chance" he returns this weekend, more likely next week.​
Drysdale -- "not as close (as Seeler)"; making progress, expected to return before the regular season concludes.​
Ristolainen -- "longer" way off from returning this season. Doubtful in a word.​

===========

Kolosov -- Flyers need clarification from NHL regarding Felix Sandstrom's emergency recall status and how that could affect Kolosov from eventually being promoted from Phantoms, if and when he plays there, to the NHL.​

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Has there been any determination as to what is actually wrong with Ristolainen? He's basically missed the season. I recall that someone reported that he came over injured from something that occurred during his military service last summer. Are we looking at another Ellis situation here?

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Has there been any determination as to what is actually wrong with Ristolainen? He's basically missed the season. I recall that someone reported that he came over injured from something that occurred during his military service last summer. Are we looking at another Ellis situation here?
I don't recall anything of substance other than "upper body injury.". He was injured during pre-season and the expectation was nothing too serious but then he didn't progress as anticipated. Eventually he returned and whether it was a recurrence or not, same general description seemed to accompany the report. And here we are.

Reactions: renberg

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
Yes he's dead, Ellis strikes again :sarcasm:

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Zombie Ellis victim..

its happening so much im confused why the story hasnt broken yet..:D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad