Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs vs Panthers (wednesday game)

Zonk

Jul 2, 2012
Interesting thoughts already by both of y'all. Different, but yet both speaking the truth. That is very rare in life. I look to the left, see the truth. I look to the right, I see the truth. I shall walk in between, the narrow road and find myself in heaven.
Please, please, please do not do that. The last guy who walked between the right and the left ended up in heaven because he got hit by a truck.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Winning this essentially closes up second place in the division. Get that done and then we can turn the focus fully to the playoffs.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Panthers eh? :laugh:

6G5KHM.gif

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
If Canes win tonight this will feel like a game I dont care about outcome and might actually enjoy watching. But then i'll get mad when they lose...

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Reactions: Jojalu and Cleetus

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
Lmao. 11-7 again. Is the strategy to confuse the opponent with match ups come playoffs?

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Lmao. 11-7 again. Is the strategy to confuse the opponent with match ups come playoffs?

multiple injured forwards, extra D that still needs to be sorted out, have home ice basically locked up, what's the issue?

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
multiple injured forwards, extra D that still needs to be sorted out, have home ice basically locked up, what's the issue?
I would like to see some stability and start to build some chemistry with the forward lines and defensive lines. It is hard to do that when it changes every game. Is McMann or Holmberg injured?

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I would like to see some stability and start to build some chemistry with the forward lines and defensive lines. It is hard to do that when it changes every game. Is McMann or Holmberg injured?

They are currently missing top 9 C, bottom 6 W, top 9 W, how do you build chemistry when likely 3 lines are missing someone?

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
Hard to do that when O'Rielly, Acciari, McMann, and Knies aren't available.

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
11-7, but one of the 11 is Simmonds. I do like Simmer and like what he brings... having him and Schenn and Acciari does make everyone a little taller. But he has lost a step for sure so it's almost 10 1/2 and 7. Hope they're not burning out the forwards before the playoffs, although Matty's looking GREAT at the right time, and even Kerf is heating up.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Mcmann is injured, yes.

Holmberg no idea. Though not sure how that would help with chemistry when he's clearly not a part of the playoff lineup.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
11-7, but one of the 11 is Simmonds. I do like Simmer and like what he brings... having him and Schenn and Acciari does make everyone a little taller. But he has lost a step for sure so it's almost 10 1/2 and 7. Hope they're not burning out the forwards before the playoffs, although Matty's looking GREAT at the right time, and even Kerf is heating up.
Simmy only has to talk sire. Stand, sit and talk. Play for 5min per game. There he could even fight. Some opponents are afraid of him. Also his talk. Not many hockey players are vocally good. Verbally. They stupid. Thats why they are afraif of what reaves or simmonds or kane might say to them. And after that they eat em alive. Simmonds is needed and also he is tavares's right hand and best friend. He brings different type of leader element for us. Simmonds is going to stay in our organization for 20 years. In different roles. Also because Johnny and dubber want to. Shanny too. Cause he a cool one.

Reactions: budzz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad