Maple Leafs Uniform and Jersey Concepts Thread

jlog3000

Aug 11, 2013
Ciales, Puerto Rico
I'm not sure if there's an official thread to share some ideas or concepts for the Toronto Maple Leafs uniforms yet, but feel free to post some suggestions. I personally wanna see this back (because of the letter and number font from 1997-98 to 1999-2000, which it look legit in my opinion), but with a different design like full thick stripes on the shoulder sides like those of the 1995-96 Boston Bruins set. Anyways, here's the samples of the number/letter font:

Front

145826e835c94859.jpg

Back

13217.jpg

And the blue should be more darker, like navy or midnight. Lemme know what you think. Let's hear about yours.

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010
"And the blue should be more darker, like navy or midnight"

If they changed the shade of blue there would be a lot of blood transfusions needed in the Toronto area.

member 147413

Logo is too Mickey Mouse, very childlike. My all time favorite Leafs Jersey is the 62-63, obviously the player name is needed, but logo size and everything else is perfect.

MapleLeafs16.png

jlog3000

Aug 11, 2013
Ciales, Puerto Rico

If they changed the shade of blue there would be a lot of blood transfusions needed in the Toronto area.

You are talking about changing the colour of blood that a lot of people bleed.

Oh, that. Then I apologize for that. I was simply suggesting, but not in an offensive way. Anyways, in your opinion, what you do you think about the concept with the number font as the pics I showed? Oh, of course, the regular blue will stay.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002

I'm pretty sure the shade of blue has been tweaked slightly over the years.

Kessley Snipes*

I honestly think we have a current top 5 home/away sweater currently.

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
Oh, that. Then I apologize for that. I was simply suggesting, but not in an offensive way. Anyways, in your opinion, what you do you think about the concept with the number font as the pics I showed? Oh, of course, the regular blue will stay.

i dont like that font, i prefer the current one

Jtabo

Sep 16, 2010
Greater Toronto Area
If I made one change to our current jerseys it would be to swap the logo with the 47 point leaf. I think that 47 point leaf is the best logo in sports, wish it was our default.

Kessely Snipes

Great White North
Oct 16, 2011
Regina, SK
Personally I really like our jerseys the way they are now. Wasn't happy with the ones around 2008-2010ish, didn't like the lack of shoulder patch, also was missing the bottom stripes.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
I personally wanna see this back (because of the letter and number font from 1997-98 to 1999-2000, which it look legit in my opinion), but with a different design like full thick stripes on the shoulder sides like those of the 1995-96 Boston Bruins set.

Why copy the Bruins?

And the blue should be more darker, like navy or midnight. Lemme know what you think. Let's hear about yours.

You cannot possibly be serious. Why the hell would they do that?

JumpOnTheBandwagon*

Make our current ALT our home, and make our previous ALT our away.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Guys, let me just be real.

Don't change your jerseys. You have a top 3 jersey set in the NHL right now. It's perfect. Don't touch it.

LeafsAllDay

Jul 6, 2012
Make our current ALT our home, and make our previous ALT our away.

I really don't like the colour or material used for the letters and numbers on the current alternate jersey. From a far they look solid but when you can see the off-white, fuzzy numbers and letters up close its a different story.

Our previous alternate jerseys was probably my favourite jersey of all time and I really like our current home and away jerseys too. Our previous home and jerseys were a disagrace though, so bland, so bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad