Maple Leafs Sweater Pre-Sale August 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auston Matthews

Maple Leafs.
Dec 6, 2010
Mississauga
Does anybody have any info on this? Tomorrow is the day they go on pre-sale to Leafs Nation members however there is literally no information on it from anywhere.

I dont know if anyone knows but will they email a code again or what?

Will the centennial patch be on the jersey?

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
I didn't plan to buy one because I don't believe people over say 25 should be wearing jerseys.

You wouldn't dress up as Batman to attend a Batman movie would you?

jmart21

MISC!!!
Nov 16, 2009
All Over The Place
I wish they would jut tell us for certain that Matthews will wear #34....ha!

I'll definetly buy one. But it'll be a Matthews one, so I'll wait it out.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I know the pushed back some of the presale jersey sales for some reason. Not sure when it is pushed back until.

Mad Brills*

I didn't plan to buy one because I don't believe people over say 25 should be wearing jerseys.

It's my own preference, but I prefer tshirt/hoodies/long sleeves with a leafs logo on it than a jersey. Plus you can save quite a bit of money too.

jmart21

MISC!!!
Nov 16, 2009
All Over The Place
It's my own preference, but I prefer tshirt/hoodies/long sleeves with a leafs logo on it than a jersey. Plus you can save quite a bit of money too.

I'm kind of in the same boat, I don't like a big baggy jersey but you just can't get anything that is as authentic looking. So I usually go for a Small jersey, it fits me like a long sleeve shirt, but has the look of a jersey.

Auston Matthews

Maple Leafs.
Dec 6, 2010
Mississauga

Well why not. If wearing a batman costume to a batman movie makes you happy, who cares?

I never understood comments like this. Some people are proud to be Leaf fans and there is nothing wrong with wearing a Leaf jersey to a Leaf game and your batman analogy does not apply to this... If everyone is dressed as batman why wouldnt you?

Unless you are one of the suits who dont go for the enjoyment of the game anyway.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Oh interesting... Do you have some source? Just for my curiosity

Leafs season ticket holders email.

They sent something out earlier in the month about pre-sale jerseys, then last week they said it was delayed.

I deleted the email, but I'll check my trash can to see if it's still there.

This is what was sent:
We know how excited you are about the chance to pre-order the new Toronto Maple Leafs Primary Sweater and we want to ensure that you have the best experience doing so.

Due to unforeseen technical difficulties, please note that the exclusive pre-sale window will be delayed as we work to sort this out as quickly as possible.

Please stay tuned for the link

Auston Matthews

Maple Leafs.
Dec 6, 2010
Mississauga
Leafs season ticket holders email.

They sent something out earlier in the month about pre-sale jerseys, then last week they said it was delayed.

I deleted the email, but I'll check my trash can to see if it's still there.

This is what was sent:
We know how excited you are about the chance to pre-order the new Toronto Maple Leafs Primary Sweater and we want to ensure that you have the best experience doing so.

Due to unforeseen technical difficulties, please note that the exclusive pre-sale window will be delayed as we work to sort this out as quickly as possible.

Please stay tuned for the link

Thank for the update... Guess everybody else will be informed of the bad news tomorrow

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007

Lol, I'm 27 and will continue to wear my jersey during every leafs game.

But you go enjoy your posh country club.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Thank for the update... Guess everybody else will be informed of the bad news tomorrow

No idea, it may be ready for tomorrow and they were planning even earlier for STH. I haven't really paid any attention, just thought I'd pass along what I had.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK

Lol I'm genuinely interested as to why people over 25 shouldn't? Never been to a leafs game but at rough rider games I always wear a Jersey and so do most people at the game haha. I guess I've got 6 more years of Jersey wearing before I can't anymore.

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Lol I'm genuinely interested as to why people over 25 shouldn't? Never been to a leafs game but at rough rider games I always wear a Jersey and so do most people at the game haha. I guess I've got 6 more years of Jersey wearing before I can't anymore.
Because by 25 you've been an adult for seven years already, so it's about time that you need to start adulting properly and stop acting like such a non-adult.

Or because he hates fun. It's certainly one of the two.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto

a batman movie isn't a sports game...

and there are a few people that do dress up as their favourite character for movie premieres... if not wear a batman t-shirt to show their allegiance

in a competitive sports game... you show your allegiance by displaying what house you side with
it's really basic math honestly even most basic jocks understand the concept of it

so sorry you're probably another suit at the ACC
we don't need suits

we need fans

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010

Your analogy is profoundly stupid and you're not smart.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
and the funny part is... the only time you should actually wear a jersey

is when you're going to see a game...

man too many immature "man children" at the ACC wearing their 5 year old kid jerseys
they should grow up and wear suits while having conversations not relating to hockey during the hockey game

such as business clienteles
while sipping on their martinis

really sick of the ACC full of suits instead of actual hockey fans
sigh
also ignorant people

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
On a somewhat unrelated note, I saw a guy with a new Leafs logo hat. He said he got it at the New Era store downtown. Real nice one too, solid blue.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
On a somewhat unrelated note, I saw a guy with a new Leafs logo hat. He said he got it at the New Era store downtown. Real nice one too, solid blue.

I actually need a new leafs hat. I have the all black fitted hat with the classic logo... but it got pretty messed up. I will keep my eye out for one of the new ones.

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan

First of all, having a Leaf Jersey isn't equivalent to a wearing a whole Batman costume.

No one dresses up as Hockey Players when they are out.

Plus I like the way women look in my Leaf Jersey when I bring them home.

Get a Leaf Jersey, Go outside, Meet a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $3,470.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain