Manitoba Moose 2016-2017 Season (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Moose-2-Checkers-1-300x225.jpg

Moose sneak past Checkers 2-1. Recap includes key plays of game, injury updates, best Moose & post-game audio (Hellebuyck, Kosmachuk and Coach McCambridge)

Click here.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
What happened? I haven't been paying attention.

Saw on twitter that he won't be travelling on the road trip and is now listed week to week. Not many weeks left in the season.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
There are only 2 weeks left in the season. No real point on bringing him back if he wont be 100%.

Kid can't catch a break. He would have got 15 games in the NHL and been off and running next season and now I'm not sure? Stu is tenured and that leaves one open active spot?

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Blues fan here in peace. This is a repost. Last one got buried at the end of the last thread. I had a few questions, if you don't mind.

Glad to see De Leo get in a couple games. How did he look?

I also see that Petan is still up with the team; nice to see. What was surprising is that in both of De Leo's two games, Petan was also lined up. Was Petan lined up as a wing in those two games?

I know De Leo was taking FOs, sooooo.....he was playing center.

I never really gave two hoots about the Jets (sorry), but the Moose are from the old IHL and have had a long rivalry with the Chicago Wolves. Going to that one game in Milwaukee and watching Jets' prospects has made me a Jets fan...kinda...sorta.....

De Leo, Petan and Morrissey are on my prospects watchlist.

Sorry about Morrissey. He's got real potential.

And I take back my comment about not giving two hoots about the Jets because I was a huge fan of Hawerchuk and Steen back in the day. Jets actually had some great teams back in the 80s.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Blues fan here in peace. This is a repost. Last one got buried at the end of the last thread. I had a few questions, if you don't mind.

I also see that Petan is still up with the team; nice to see. What was surprising is that in both of De Leo's two games, Petan was also lined up. Was Petan lined up as a wing in those two games?

I never really gave two hoots about the Jets (sorry), but the Moose are from the old IHL and have had a long rivalry with the Chicago Wolves. Going to that one game in Milwaukee and watching Jets' prospects has made me a Jets fan...kinda...sorta.....

And I take back my comment about not giving two hoots about the Jets because I was a huge fan of Hawerchuk and Steen back in the day. Jets actually had some great teams back in the 80s.

Yeah he's been playing on LW for the Jets. He's looked been much quicker and more aggressive than he was earlier in the year.

DeLeo came as advertised. I liked his battle level and quickness. He needs some more seasoning but I can see him challenging for a spot sometime in the near future.

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB

He drew in a C a bit, but mostly played LW

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Never heard of them.

Jordan Hill used to play for the Ice Caps, so I've heard of him.

They couldn't find a "Jordyn" so they went with Jutzi as the third guy. At least he's young and may have some upside.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Jordan Hill used to play for the Ice Caps, so I've heard of him.

They couldn't find a "Jordyn" so they went with Jutzi as the third guy. At least he's young and may have some upside.

At least they didn't sign Jonah Hill. I heard he is super bad.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Anyone have any info on Jon Jutzi? His numbers look nice going back to the BCHL but you have to consider his age. He just turned 25. Here I thought Tucker Poolman was bad for playing in lower leagues at a late age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad