Manchester United partial sale completed: Jim Ratcliffe acquires 27.7% share, 100% control of sporting side)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Arabian Business. Unless you're treating that as gospel.
It's supposedly a very legit business publication.

Bro, Vinny Mac don’t have that sort of money. In all seriousness though, would be hilarious watching Musk go to town on United. He’d make Chelsea’s new owner look like the folks who run City.
Liked just so I could unlike.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
the problem with United is twofold. They have much better name recognition worldwide than Liverpool, so the Glazers will likely want more money in a potential sale. For any of the buying parties, they will have to heavily invest in the facilities that have gone with little to no investment for how long? I was at Old Trafford in 2016 & it was not in a good condition, so I'd imagine it is much worse shape now.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
the problem with United is twofold. They have much better name recognition worldwide than Liverpool, so the Glazers will likely want more money in a potential sale. For any of the buying parties, they will have to heavily invest in the facilities that have gone with little to no investment for how long? I was at Old Trafford in 2016 & it was not in a good condition, so I'd imagine it is much worse shape now.
Yeah Old Trafford will need to be rebuilt or completely renovated. So anyone buying it will probably have add what 700+mill minimum to whatever they're paying already.

Reactions: JPBolts

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Infantino. But yes, he should be out. Unfortunately, he's safe, since no one even challenged him when he was re-elected.

Also he’s far from the singular issue with FIFA. You don’t get corrupt stuff like this because of one crooked guy.

It takes an entire organization of corruption to get these type of results.

Don’t get me wrong, he should absolutely go, and a strong leader could help change the culture, but somehow firing him isn’t remotely going to fix all the issues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad