GDT: Makeup WJC 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olderfan

Jul 3, 2019
Kemel was very good and I’m a fan. I didn’t think he was well utilized but that’s somewhat expected since the coaches were much more familiar with 19/20 year olds with more experience. There’s that “trusted player” thingy again; usually defined as better defensively. But he was used and effectively. He needs some O work in my observation. He has a “spot”, much like Tolvanen, and depends too much on being set up. He just needs to work on creating more; he’ll need that in the NHL where I fully expect to see him pretty soon. He’s a great prospect.

cool beans

I didn't know
Jul 8, 2022
He's easily our best prospect at the moment I'd say. Askarov should be great and i admittedly havent seen him play, minus highlights, but kemmel is a game changer on offense and should.be ready before askarov (starting wise)

Reactions: GreatDayforHockey

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
By contrast Olsson didn’t seem to be used much? At least in the sf game he seemed to just sit on the bench as an extra? Dunno about the other games…

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
By contrast Olsson didn’t seem to be used much? At least in the sf game he seemed to just sit on the bench as an extra? Dunno about the other games…
He cycled out for at least 1 game as a scratch. I am not sure he was particularly strong in this tournament. I caught a couple highlights, but unfortunately they were at his expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad