GDT: MacKinnon, Makar and the Monsters (MONDAY 7pm)

Indy18

Aug 17, 2023
Well I thought the tank was secure but at this point /shrug...either way damn they played their hearts out tonight! Well done!

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Of course Colorado was better, but boys had great effort. Yes, the first two lines, especially Sillinger's were excellent (although Gaudreau not so much). But I would also draw attention to the third and fourth line here as well. Excellent forchecking, backchecking, aggressivity they were creating chances. Olivier is playing good on the third line as well, nice surprises from Pyyhtiä, Malatesta and Meyer.

But Tarasov... I think if he is not injured, he can be grat goalie.

Btw, I think the team plays better without Jenner.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
Tarasov’s positioning was fantastic (maybe best I have seen with him) but he still needs to keep the puck under control better. He had a couple early that got through him but didn’t get into the net because a defenseman was there to keep it out.

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Tarasov was outstanding. He seems to be getting it!

Goals Against Average: December 4.02, January 3.63, February 3.19, March 2.55 and now in April after one game 1.00.

Save Percentage: December .877, January .884, February .905, March .931 and now in April after one game .979 (unsustainable of course).

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad