Recalled/Assigned: Mackenzie MacEachern recalled for playoff run

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Kowalski is correct
I remember Kowalski. Craig "Killer" Kowalski. He was in the cup photos. I was like WTF is this rando goalie in 2006. 2006 me obsessively studied the cup booklet and wanted to know every fact about every player. I also remember playing with Aucoin on NHL 2007 and I scored 45 goals in a season with him. His shot accuracy was terrible but his speed was like 98 so I could just deke around every player on the other team and get 3 breakaways a game. Pretty sure he did that in the NHL too. :sarcasm:

All things considered we had decent injury luck that year and I ain't ashamed to admit it. I still think we beat the Sabers even though their game 7 D was Mike Card and the scrubs. Roloson wasn't good in game 1, and Jussi Markkanen was fine, but I'm sure that helped us a little bit in the finals. We were missing Erik Cole basically the whole playoffs and also Doug Weight and Kevyn Adams were real banged up. That hurt, but it's better than our injuries this run.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I guess we're just bringing him up for the physical presence. He has 30 points in 37 AHL games this year (11G, 19A). Has played 115 games with the Blues with an additional 5 NHL playoff games under his belt. But if he plays, I wouldn't expect much from him offensively at all. Only 19 points in his 120 games in the NHL.
Lol

What an idiot

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Way to f***ing kick ass young man! :handclap:
“Young man.”

*checks his age

*sees 29

*is 35

IMG_2060.jpeg