Series Discussion: M1: New York Rangers, a subsidiary of Tom Wilson Real Estate, Inc vs WC2: Perpetrators of Horrifying Acts of Violence

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
so how many of these guys won with the bears last year? would be neat to see the young guys have a good playoff since they went through it last year at a different level obviously.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Four?
1713443118129.gif

Reactions: zappa4ever

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Any news on Sandin or Jensen?

Alexeyev has looked somewhat better as he gets more minutes but still some brutal turnovers. I could even see a role for McIlrath for a few games. Eat pucks and deliver some nasty hits. Fight Rempe if he needs to, don’t let Wilson get sucked into that.

If we are looking to shuffle lines again at some point i would swap Lapierre and McMichael to see what Hendrix can do with Ovi/Oshie. maybe reunite Pro with McMichael as well for some familiarity.

Malenstyn-Dowd-NAK is gonna be leaned on so hard this series

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Defensemen will need to put on their big boy pants and keep the crease clear and eat pucks. On offense crash the net and throw garbage at it. if we get stifled try some high slot deflections the same things Toronto did on us and drove Holts to go see his therapist.

And don't act like a baby after every shot block get up cause there is another coming. Does anyone remember Langway ever wincing in pain after a block?

1713450954191.jpeg

1713451072362.png
1713451170092.png

Praetorian Caps

May 15, 2018
You know the old Thoreau quote against fighting of the dying of the light for the vets. That Ovie smile at the bench that one resonated with me cause there was some wisdom in that smile. A complete understanding there are just some moments left in the pro sports career.

Should mention good lord 30s is young in the game of life.

Pigskin

Sponsor
Jan 14, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
What a stupid time for a playoff hockey game - in the middle of an early spring weekend afternoon. It’s Ok though, we suck and have a hideous goal differential and aren’t supposed to be here so who would even wanna watch us, amirite.
Agree! 5am for me, so i'll likely watch on delay and stay away from here until complete.

We are very capable of making them nervous and it would be a joy to watch them and their fans in total meltdown. Just jag one game in NY and take it from there. Ride the wave of support back home at 1-1.

In Chuckie I trust.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
It was actually a 1-6-2 stretch. One loss worse than the 1-5-2 run we had that had our backs to the wall to where we needed to win the final 3 games to make it.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 114528.png

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
What's the point of the draft system then?
Almost everyone who is drafted wants to play in the NHL. Very few players refuse to sign with the team that drafted them. The draft isn't a perfect system but its in place so that the richest teams can't just sign everyone they want when they turn 18.

The point of my previous answer was that we can't force him to come play in DC if he wants to remain in college.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad