GDT: LXXIII | "Duck and Cover" | Oilers vs. Ducks | 3.22.17 | 8:00PM | SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Agree with the sentiment in here that Eberle and RNH need to be traded in the off season. They both bring absolutely nothing to this team and are way too inconsistent even if they did.

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
We just can't make a smart short first pass when we get it in our own zone. All our D do is use the wall and teams know exactly what we're going to do and pressure us into turnovers.

IMO, we're being outcoached game after game on our d-zone breakouts and nothing has changed (win or lose). Just boggles my mind how bad our whole d-corps is at moving the puck quicker, but this breakout strategy hasn't worked effectively since November yet we keep doing it...

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Agree with the sentiment in here that Eberle and RNH need to be traded in the off season. They both bring absolutely nothing to this team and are way too inconsistent even if they did.

Ebs has been solid defensively from what I've seen...only 1 period though.

Penalty Lindholm on Connor!!!

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
I don't know why the complaints. Pou got away with a good hack at Bernier there. Had to replay it to make sure....he got him pretty good. :laugh:

You could hear that whack by Pouliot lol right on the back of his leg that must have hurt.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
What a game to completely embarrass themselves. They can't do anything right tonight besides that McD goal.

kurtcobang

Feb 18, 2007
At least McDavid has his 2 points as usual
Musta hurt that ref to have to call a penalty right there bunch of jerk offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad